Lust

Lust

A Story by Alexanne Dauntless


He watched them round the corner, toward the parking lot. Happy, laughing. Foolish. So foolish. So stupid. Full of themselves, so confident. So sure of safety in number. Sweat trickled down his face; his fingers clenched the blade with hot anticipation. He shivered at the thought of what was to follow. Muscles twitched, nerves on edge. They passed him now. Only inches away. He could stab them now. So easy. Too easy. He wanted the struggle. He wanted to see them try and save each other, try to be heroes. Try to take him down. He grinned demonically. If only they knew who they were up against. 


I am the devil. 


They had almost reached their car now. He waited, tensing, forcing himself to wait; control. Control was everything in a moment like this. He wanted them. He wanted to smell their blood on the pavement, on the car, mixing with the asphalt and rusty metal. He wanted to feel it splatter against his face, pepper his hair. He wanted to watch the blood and life seep out of their eyes. He closed his own and forced himself to relax, and wait. Control. Ultimate enjoyment came only when controlled, released only at the perfect moment. His fingers relaxed, caressing the blade. He wet his lips, and watched the door unlock. Only five feet away. He knew exactly how long it would take him to get there; where everyone was standing; what he would do first.

 

The driver first. Make him drop the keys. Let his body rest upon them. He shivered at the thought. Saw the blood, wanted it. Needed it. The sound of a gym bag thudding in the back of the trunk drew him from his fantasies. One was already in the car. The other two stood at the trunk. Another gym bag was tossed in, and as they reached to close the trunk, he got up from his crouch, and crept up, willing away the trembling. His blade rammed through the first man's spine, paralysing him. He collapsed to the ground, gasping. The other man whirled to face him, and was struck through the eye with an icepick. 


Shrieking, he fell to the ground, clawing at his eye, gripping the pick in panic. He watched him in malicious delight. The pick tortured him, but he could not remove it. He saw his panicked debate. Pull it out; keep it in. The pain, the pain, the screams, the shrieks. His skin rippled at the sounds, and he smiled in ecstasy. The third man had clawed his way out of the car, hysteric. He just smiled and closed his eyes, revelling in the moment. He inhaled the scent; the sticky smell sending shivers down his spine. 


The man tackled him in rage, but he had smelled his attack; braced himself. The cleaver struck him in the back, tearing through skin, muscle, nerve, and bone, with a sickening crack. His eyes widened as his body collapsed against him. He watched his eyes glaze over; the life seeping out with the blood down his spine. He drew his hand back, covered in tissue and blood. He closed his eyes and inhaled the scent. 


He watched the second one still screaming and moaning in agony, his hands on the pick, and swung the cleaver through his skull. Once. Twice. Brain matter splattered his cheek, and he laughed, falling to the ground in a stupified grin, the pools of blood soaking through his jeans, staining the skin underneath. He turned to see the first man still gasping on the ground, incapable of anything else. 


With that same sick smile, he watched his wide eyes gasping for life; his chin quivering and his lips trembling as they begged and pleaded for life. His fingers traced through the blood and drew lines on the car as he watched him die. He then leaned against the tires and closed his eyes, letting the joy and ecstasy course through him. 

© 2010 Alexanne Dauntless


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really dark but I loved, loved the way we could feel his excitement and thirst for the blood. My favorite part was in the beginning when it goes "Foolish. So foolish. So stupid." It turned it so nicely and almost effortlessly.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Intense and creepy. An absolute thriller. I like the darkness portrayed here with vivid descriptions, the sounds, the visual imagery, the blood and and

Awesome. I'm a sucker for this stuff. Keep it up :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very strong detail and an in your face experience the thrill was awesome. I loved it. I like the darkness about the situation and the instant panic.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

452 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 18, 2010
Last Updated on December 18, 2010

Author

Alexanne Dauntless
Alexanne Dauntless

Dresden, Sachsen, Germany



About
I am twenty-nine years old, and live in Dresden. I consider myself a writer; not merely one who writes and creates because it’s fun, but because I have no other choice. It is a drive within m.. more..

Writing