Chapter 2- The arrival

Chapter 2- The arrival

A Chapter by Nate
"

Sorry guys, I may not make Percy date for right now. But any way enjoy chapter 2 and review.

"
Annabeth POV
 It has been over 700 years now... 700 years since Percy left without saying a word to any of us. Every day we try to send out search parties or find any clues about his whereabouts. Nothing has been the same since he left us. Monsters kept attacking the camp. Most of the campers here are scared. I don't know how long we can keep this up, and with the chaos of the so called Reapers going on, i'm starting to lose faith too. I walk along the beach trying to keep myself relaxed. I always came here. It made me remember the times me and Percy spent together. But it made me also remember the time I broke Percy. I don't know if he ever will forgive me. I hold onto the necklace he got me when we first started dating. His voice playing over and over in my head. I love you wise girl. The tears started to form in my eyes. But when I spotted Malcolm approaching, I slowly started to fix myself up.

 "Annabeth!! You need to see this!! Strangers are in the camp!!" Malcom shouted.

 Master Cheif POV
 Delta, Arbiter and I approach Camp Half Blood and pass through without any problems. A few guards came to see us. Soon the whole group came and we were soon surrounded by kids. I looked around an was stunned. I thought I had seen it all, but boy was I wrong. I could even see the shock on Arbiter's face. But nothing seemed to get to Delta. I knew he grew up here and it placed some bad memories. No wonder he had to escape. But he isn't the only one who grew up rough. As we make our way to the center of the camp, we are stopped by one of the campers that came out of the group.

 "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Lucus demanded. 

"We are here on Lady Chaos orders. Why we are here is none of your consern." I said. 

"Nobody needs you. They get me. The champion..." Lucus said getting in my face.

 "Don't you ever.... Get in my face..." I growled as I picked up the camper and threw him back.

 The campers were shocked and looked at us like we were gods. It was true. We had enough powers to fight them. But we were allies. Soon Cortona appeared next to me. 

"Looks like you made some new friends already cheif." Cortona joked.

 "He deserved it." Delta said as he looked down and growled at Lucus.

 Lucas just crawled backwards like Delta was some kind of scary animals. The campers had a nice laugh. But Lucus shot them a evil glare. They all soon shut up as Lucus gang helped them up to his feet. As he gave Delta a cold stare, he looked like he was going to do something he regretted. I've seen Delta in action. He could take this whole camp on and not break a sweat. Soon a dark portal appeared and Lady Chaos appeared. Everyone took a bow. As everyone got up, a huge lighting bolt appeared and soon the Greek gods came before my very eyes. They reached bowed before lady chaos and soon got up. Everyone else did the same.

 "My lady... What brings you down to us?" Zeus asked nervously.

 "I have seen your struggles during this war and I have decided to help you during this war. Without us, you will have no chance in surviving the war. That is why I will be sending my best men to add you in this battle." Chaos said.

 "Son? You have a son?" Zeus asked.

 "Three actually... And one daughter... Here with is one of my sons. You can call him Delta... Commander of Delta squad... He is also known as Arch Angel but perfers to be called Delta." Chaos said.

 "Why don't we discuss this in the big house." Zeus said.

 "Agreed... Delta wait here for Chaos squad and the other reinforcements... Chief and Arbiter follow me..." Chaos says as she walks off.

 "Ok mother." Delta says.

 "Cortona, stay here with Delta. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." I say.

 "Ok chief." Cortona says.

 Delta POV (Delta is me)

 I watched as mother walked off with Chief and Arbiter. I always dreaded the fact about coming here. I mean they had cast me aside like a forgotten memory. There was no way I wanted to come back here... Back to this place... But orders were orders... I scan the crowd of eyes that just stared at me, waiting for me to identify myself. The one that was trying the hardest was someone I once knew... Someone I once loved... Piper... I just stared at her and turned away. I started to walk towards the beach. The campers looked at me and then moved out of the way. Some seemed to be afraid of me.

I didn't mind it. Most of the people I fought were all scared of me. They called me a demon. I put the fear in the people, monsters, and aliens I have killed. Am I happy with what I have become? I do not know. I don't care. I just want to get this job done with so we can get back to base. Staying here brings up the pain and memories. memories that I want to forget. I remember when Lady Chaos came to recruit me. I was on the edge of dying. Being Zeus's son, one of the big three sent almost every monster to try and kill me.

After three weeks of non stop fighting the monsters, I gave up. I couldn't fight any more. But that's when Lady Chaos came and saved my life. I owe her my life, so i serve her and her only. But my days in the UNSC was better then my days her at the camp. They treated me like I was their family, something I never had here. As I stand on the beach, i listen to the sound of the waves. It always seemed to calm me down. But soon i saw Piper...

"You seem troubled Delta." Cortona said.

"No its nothing Cortona..." I said.

Lucas POV
I watched as the solider called Delta walked by. He thinks he's so tough? I'll show him.
I should challenge them to a duel to see how strong they are. I decided to find Annabeth. i know she has feelings for me. I just have to pull it out of her. But as i look over at her, I can tell that she is trying to figure out who the solider was. I was trying to figure that out too. I beat they are weak just like my loser brother. it was fun watching the campers turn against him. I'm surprised that he still had a few friends that followed him.

Percy/ Omega POV
The Winter Storm hovered over Camp Half Blood. I got the soldiers to report to the bay and get the Falcons ready. As i got ready to report to the bay, Lara soon stopped me.

"Percy, we nee to figure out where to land the ship, so we'll meet you all later." Lara said.

"Alright Lara. Have a few soldiers stay behind as guards so you don't run into any trouble." I say.

"Will do." Lara said.

I made my way to the shuttle bay where everyone was climbing onto the falcons. I climbed into the falcon that Thalia and Nico were on. I gave the coordinates to the pilot and told him to take off. With a nod he began to fly of to the camp.

"These guys should be great full that we are doing this." Nico says

"Nico's right. But Percy you had it the worst." Thalia says/

"I'll be fine you guys." Percy said.

Annabeth POV
As I look up in the sky, I see a few things that looked like helicopters heading towards the camp. Are these people with Lady Chaos. I decided to go greet them. The helicopters landed and i watch as a few more of the soldiers got off and looked around. 

"Hello My name is Annabeth Chase... Welcome to Camp Half Blood. Are you guys with lady Chaos?" I asked.

"Yes we are. Where is she?" Omega asked.

"The big house. Follow me, i'll take you there." I say as i turn around.

"Noble team... You and Helljumpers stay here. Keep a eye on things." Omega says.

"Yes sir." Carter says.

"Annabeth!! Why are you hanging out with these losers. I bet they cant save us.  They aren't strong as me." I heard Lucas say.

Percy/ Omega POV
I could see the pain in Annabeth when Lucas said those words. She tried to hold back the tears, but one slid down her cheek. Then she charged over and hit Lucas in the face. She then grabbed him by the shirt and let out a growl before she pushed him in the mud. She felt like something but she couldn't. She turned to look at us and then hurried inside to the big house. We soon followed.

Chaos POV 
"As you all may know, I have sent my reinforcements in different parts of the world that the Reapers would hit. But to gain access to them the Reapers will try to destroy mount Olympus. That is why I am sending my best warriors to help you and you demi gods to fight them off. Without them, you will surly die. They have teamed with the titans who has offered them high positions if they defeated you all." I say.

"Will you be staying here?" Athena asked.

"No I will not. I have other matters to attend to around this world. But my General and his team will be here. My general is the second strongest in the world. One to surpass me when he had reached his full potential... So do not anger him." I say.

"Second strongest?" Zeus gasped.

"My lady.." Omega replied.

"Ah!! There you are General... Gods... Demi Gods... I would like you to meet General Omega and his team Chaos Squad..." I say.

Omega nodes and takes a seat next to me.

"Now I have to be going... I have more duties to attend to." I say before i was stopped.

"Wait!! I have one question lady Chaos." Poseidon says with worry in his eyes.

"Yes? What is it?" I asked.

"We have been searching for 4 missing campers that have disappeared from this camp. We have been searching for them for years. We know they aren't dead because their souls would be found by Hades. But he has not found them. We have something very important to tell them." Poseidon says.

"Yes they are safe... They are in my army and are here... But... they will come to you all when they are ready they will come to you... For some they still hold grudges against you all until they know the truth. Now I must go... General... They are all yours." I say before I step in the vortex.


© 2013 Nate


Author's Note

Nate
Chapter 2 wasnt that long.... sorry but I may have percy an annabeth go out again. sorry guys... but enjoy the story

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on September 5, 2013
Last Updated on September 7, 2013


Author

Nate
Nate

GA



About
Hi guys its me Nate. I had to make a new account because something happened to my old one. All of the stories are gone but I'm getting them back slowly. So plz bare with me. Thanks more..

Writing