chapter 2- As time goes by

chapter 2- As time goes by

A Chapter by Nate

Chapter 2

Tidus/ Percy (POV)

It has been a few years now since I had been betrayed. Those years had been long and hard. BlackJack and I had been okay so far. The only thing we had t oworry about was monsters and other Demi Gods that weren't abandon. Over time I meet two Demi Gods that were struggling to survive. I saw that they were weak and couldn't go on to fight any longer. BlackJack and I brought them back to camp were we managed to heal them with the little supplies we had left. Together we all managed t ocreate Camp Unity and had been here ever since. At first it was jus ta small ordinar ycamp full of at least 15 Demi Gods. But over time we got more and more Demi Gods who were abandon. We managed to create a force feild that kept out monsters and other non abandon Demi Gods. The only way for you to get through is if we let you.

I was training with Nathan, one of the Demi Gods that Balckjack and I found. He reminded me so much off Jason. Nathan was a son of Zeus. A gifted one at that. His powers were so much overwelming that it made Zeus's powers look like toothpicks. Zeus never liked that and decided that it was better if Nathan was out of the picture for good. During the time alone I see that he trained alot so that he could fight off the attackers that came at him nonstop. I watched as Nate swung his swords at me hopign he could land a strike i nsome how. I jsut easily blocked all of the attacks and easily disarmed him and aimed my sword Tide at hsi throat.

"Looks like I win again." I say grinning.

"Yeah, like any other time. But just you wait Tidus. One day i will get sronger and maybe beat you in a duel." Nathan said as I helped him up.

"By that time Nathan, I may have alreadly lost my touch. But you did last longer then yuor previous record. That's a acomplishment in my book." i say grinning.

"Thanks man." Nathan said.

Soon Natasha came running towards us holding some research papers. Her long brownish hair flapping in the wind as she stopped in front of us. I saw Nathan tense as he saw Natasha. I knew that he liked her. But he was nervous to aks her out. He feared that she wouldn't feel the smae way and it would rui ntheir friendship. On the other hand Natasha felt the same way. So they both liked it eachother but didn't want the other person to know, so they made me swear that they would't tell a soul. But it pained me t osee them like this all the time. I was always waiting for the day whe nthey both confessed their love to one another.

"Guys come on, the mettign is about to start." Natasha said.

"Alright Natasha. Give us a few minutes and well be right there." i say.

Natasha nodded and hurried off. My mind soon turned to the meeting that was being held. Monsters had been showing up lately at camp trying desperately to get in. We always managed to defeat the monsters but recently more and more started to show up. It was getting dangerous to step out of camp alone.

"I wonder when we will ever get a break from killing monsters man. That's all we do and every one else gets to sit back and relax while we put our lives on the line." Nathan says.

"I know what you mean man. But even though i hate it too, we are doing the world a good favor. Maybe someday somebody while return the favor." I say as I pat Nathan on the back.

We made our way over to the breifing room where all the other campers were gathered around the table disscusing the location of the hybrid monsters  that had been roaming the world. I remeber hearing that Camp Half Blood ran into them and they almsot got wiped out if it wasn't for Camp Jupiter who came to their rescue. I just chuckled at the thought of them realizing Lance couldn't kill a single monster and they thought he was better then me. Nathan and I took a seat as Marcus looks up at us and smiles.

"It's nice to see yo utw ofinally decide to show up. I thought we would have had to do this meeting without the tw oof you which would have been great." Marcus said.

"Cut the crap Marcus and get to the point. Do we have the location on where the Hybrids are striking?" I say.

"Well Tidus we do actually. We spotted a group of them headed to Camp Half Blood. I dought their defences will be able to stand against the threat. So what are your orders? should we help them fight them off or sit this one out Tidus?" Natasha.

"Sit this one out Natasha. And this goes for all of you. The Gods arethe one who left us so we are not going crawling to them to help them fight the hybrids off.The ysay the ycan handle the threat then lets see if the ycan handle it." I say.

Annabeth (POV)

Thsi was too much to handle. These hybrids creatures had been showing up and causing havoic around New York. Our campers barely have enough strength to beat them. I really miss Percy. If he was here ,we would have had a chance to beat these hybrids. But we all betrayed him. I looked over at Lance who was struggling to kill off a hell hound that had been chasing him. I cursed under my breath and threw my dagger at the hellhound and watched as it faded onto dust. I ran over and picked up my dagger as I gave Lance a dangerous glare.

"Thanks babe. I know you always have my back cause i'm so awsome then that weakling Percy." Lance said.

"Don't you dare bad mouth Percy you freaking coward." Nico said as he hit Lance hard in the guts.

"YOU WILL NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO HIM EVER!! IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN THEN I WILL KILL YOU AND SEND YOUR SOULD TO BE DEVOURED BY ALL THE CREATURES IN TARTURES!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" Nico shouted in Lance face.

Lance nodded nervously as Nico dropped him on the ground and he ran off. I soon caught him looking at me and his face got even angrier. I know he blamed himself for not believing Percy his only true friend, but he blamed me the most. He hated me to my guts. They only person that could talk to him was Haze or Thalia. I quickly looked away and headed to the Big House to speak to Chiron. We needed to find a way to keep the defences of the shield up before any monsters came and destroys it. I spotted Chiron going through some old pictures of Percy. Percy leaving affected him the most. Not as much as it did to me.

"Chiron?" I said weakly.

"Annabeth? What can I do for you?" He said.

"I was trying to see if there was a way we can raise the Shields to protect everyone here at camp. I mean yo May already see that if we get attacked by any more of those hybrids, the Shields may not last long." I say.

"Yes i know. We are trying everything we can. We are even deciding on combing the two camps. So don't worry about anything Annabeth. I just hope we think of a way to prepare for whatever is to come. I can since a powerful force rising. A force that can destroy all of Olympus." Chiron says.

"Wel lwere trying to train the campers as much as we can to prepare for thr threat .Hopefully when the time comes, well be ready." I say.

"Well my girl, I hope your right... But soon well need all the help we can get. Without the hero of Olympus, we are no match to fight anything." Chiron says looking at the ground.

On Mount Olympus

N0body (POV)

All the gods have been arguring about the recent attacks of hybrids. They feared that what ever was sending the monsters to hunt them done was powerful enough to destroy them and everything they stood for. Zeus slamed his master bolt into the ground and ordered for the room to be silent. everyone sooned turned their attention to him.

"My brothers and i have decided that we well unite Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter so that we may have a chance to hold off the recent attacks on the tw ocamps. Together they may have a fighting chance to fight of the creatures, but the thing we need t owor yabout is the force that contols such powerful creatures. Have we gotten any information on him yet?" Zeus asked.

"No father we have not. I dought we ver well." Athena said.

Soon a black vortex appeared and a hodded figure stepped out. She scanned the whole area and when she got to Apollo, she smiled.

"Who are you and why have you entered this throne room?! speak before I throw my master bolt at you mortal!! Zeus yelled.

"Foolish Zeus. You can't kill something that is powerful then you. Have you forgotten who I am? Wel lI shall remind you who I am. I am Lady Chaos creature of the Universe." Chaos says.

Everyone in the throne room bowed in fear and Lady Chaos motioned for them to rise up. She summoned some files int o her hand and floated them over to Zeus. Zeus took the files and began to look through them.

"This is everything you need to know about the threat  youare dealing with. Study it well Olympians because you will need it t stand a chance against my brother, the End." Chaos said before she opened up the vortex.

"Wait!! Lady chaos!! Well you be aiding us in this war?" Zeus asked.

"When the time is right, i will be back with my army. But as for now, now I will not. Know i have other priorities to attend to." Chaos said as she vanished.

Nathan (POV)

I was roaming around camp when I hap pend to bumped into Percy and Natasha who were discussing on new ideas on how they could remodel camp. It made me smile. Natasha always like to build things like Leo. Your wondering how I knew Leo? We ll you see Leo started to get left out. He really wanted to find Calypso and run away with her. When he did managed to find her Lance called hi ma trator for rescuing a child of a Titan and killed her in front of him. Leo was never the same that day. i felt sorry for him. As I was about to go tal kto my two friends a black vortex appeared and a hodded figure came out. Everyone aimed their weapons at the figure wh ojust stood their smling down at us.

"Don't worry campers. I'm not here to fight but to talk to all of you. I am Lady Chaos and i'm looking for somebody who goes by the name Tidus or shal lI call him Percy Jackson? Is he here?" Chaos says.

I say Tidus flinch at the name of Percy. Was that suppose to be him? Why did he want to change his name.

"What is it that you want?" Leo says.

"Oh it's only one thing I want to see if Percy and this camp will like to join my army of chaos soilders. I want to give you all a chance at a new life. A life you have all never had. What do you all say?" Chaos asked.

I say all the campers look at Tidus who just stared at Tidus, waiting for a answer t owhat he wanted to do.

"Well join your army Lady Chaos. But for now on my name will be Raze." Tidus said.

Another chapter done people. i'm looking for soem more oc characters so the bext people who post somethign can have a oc character that has a leadership role in the army of chaos. Also thank you whoever reads this story and leaves comments. Yo uguys rule. You guys are the ones that keep me from quiting writing. Peace out.

Nate



© 2014 Nate


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1356 Views
Added on March 21, 2014
Last Updated on March 21, 2014


Author

Nate
Nate

GA



About
Hi guys its me Nate. I had to make a new account because something happened to my old one. All of the stories are gone but I'm getting them back slowly. So plz bare with me. Thanks more..

Writing