chapter 5- camp unity

chapter 5- camp unity

A Chapter by Nate

Hello guys. I'm back to post a new chapter. This is the chapter were the OCs come in. Now it won't be all of them because I haven't gotten anyone who wants a character. So if you still want a character pm me or just leave a comment so that I can add them. But any way enjoy the new chapter. Plus thanks for you 15 views that have read my chapters so far. Yo uguys are the ones that are keeping me going. This is going to be a short chapte by the way. So plz don't be mad.

Carter (POV)

I finish slashing through the last monster that was trying to make its way through our camp. The other campers of camp Unity were trying to raise the sheild up so we can have a few more years to keep the sheilds up before we have to find a new way to raise the sheild so that we could be safe. I tunred around to see another small army of monsters headed our way. I looekd at my fellow campers who were to tired to fight off the saml larmy. We have been at this for days. I took out my bow and aimed it at the crowd.

"Guys I kniw we're all tired, but we need to hold off these monsters. Buy us some time were May and the others can see how we can keep the sheilds up. So come on and lend them any strength you have left!" I yell as I fire arrows into the monster crowd.

The archers did the same, but for one monster that we killed, two more came in their place. Slowly they were pushing us back. I put my bow to the side and took out my sword and sheild that was given to my by my father Apollo. I charged at the nearest mosnter and bashed it with my sheild before I decapited it and watched as it faded to dust. Mindy summoned a fire storm that she threw at the crowd and burned some of them and then created a wall of fire that kept the mosnters at bay. But that wasn't enough. A gust of wind appeared and destrpyed the fire letting the monsters pass through. Right before i thought we were done for, two figures appeared.

"Well well well. What do we have here? You monsters have to stoop so low to picking on helpless kids now?" One of the figures said as he took out two swords.

"Well make this quick for you all. But if you give up this worthless act now, we might just let you go." The figure said as he took out a sword.

"Never!! They Will fill the warth of the End! So will all!! The End has blessed us with enough power to destroy you punny Demi Gods!" The monster spat.

"Well to tell you the truth, we aren't Demi Gods. We are beings that have ascended farther above the capability. We work for Chaos. Maybe ypu heard of her?" they man said.

"C..Chaos?! The Chaos?! What are you all doing here?! Your not suppose to be here!!" The Leader of the mosnter army said as he backed away slowly.

'That's none of your buisness why were here. But one thing for sure is that none of you will escape here alive." The figure said as both figures dashed into the crowd and began to hack and slash at the monsters.

One by one the campers and I watched as the monsters faded quickly. The figures were moving so fast that i couldn't keep up with them. Their skills were skills that I had never seen before. I looked over at Mindy who just stared at the battle in awe as the last monster faded to dust. The battle only lasted thirty seconds. Thirty seconds!! I couldn't beleive that. The only question that was going through m mind was who were these guys ad what did they want with our camp.

"It's been a while Carter, how are things with the camp?" The man said as he walked up to me.

"Excuse me? But I don't know you so i think you should back up." I say as I point my sword at him.

"Easy there bro. Yo udo know me, but long ago. I was known as Nathan Walters and This here is Tidus. Were use to be campers here until Chaos took us and made us commanders in her army." Nate said as he took off his helement. Percy did the same.

"Guys!! Your back!! Oh thank God!!" Mindy says as she rushes over nad gives them both a hug.

"Yeah I thought we would never see you gusy again. I knwo how Tidus doesn't like to be on Eart hand everything." I say.

"Well we have important business to attend to here. I need you to gather your camp leaders and meet us in the meeting room. We have important matters to discuss." Tidus said.

I nodded and ran off leaving Mindy to talk to our old friends. I rushed around camp and got all the camp leaders to head to the meeting room. After gathering everyone I headed for the meeting room and took a seat next to Mindy. Nate and Tidus stood in the middle of everyone. Mindy looked at me and smiled. I gave her a smile back and stood up.

Nate (POV) 

"Ok leaders, for those of you who don't know, This is Tidus and Nathan or Nate as he likes to be called. They were old leaders and the founders of Camp Unity before they went to join the army of Chaos. They are to be treated with the highest respect as you all treat me and Mindy. If you have any questions, save your comments for after the meeting. Do I make myself clear?" Carter says.

"Yes." Everyone said.

"Thank you Carter. As you all may know, we are dealing with a threat that is powerful then anything you can imagine. Even though we have gain powers beyond the ability of any Demi God in this room, the force is powerful then even us. We have came here to discuss the possibility of your camp helping us defend Olypus at Camp Half Blood. I know it seems like much and you al lfeel threaten because of what we said, butif we allow this force to destroy Olympus, then we wil lall fade along with it. We are tryign to gather others forces to help fight the threat, but for right know you all are the first ones that we have contacted so far." I say.

"You see? I knew this would happen.The Gods need us to help defend their home, but when thsi is over, they will neglect us like they always do. Plus we are dealing with problems of our own like keeping our sheild up from monsters who try to raid our home. Even though I hate this idea of helping Camp Half Hell we can't abandon our stations and lend help." El isaid.

"That is true and everything but this could be the end of the world were talking about here. If you haven't heard the news lately peopel ahve been claimign to see monsters lurking around. That could only mena one thing and one thing only. the mist that is stoping normal beings fro mseeing the mosnters is fading. If we don't do somethign know then who knows what they might do. We need t oact now. I say we send half of our able campers to camp Half Blood abd we ask Nathan and Tidus here if they can lend us a hand in dealing wit hthis monster camp and then the rest of us can help them fight i nthe war. Because sooner or later we will be caught up in it and we will have to spill blood." Rachel, daughter of Athena said as she stood up.

"That is a good point Rachel. What do you say you two. Do we have a deal?" Carter said.

"We have ourselves a deal. the able campers that are going to Camp Half Blood will step in this vortex and be transported to Camp half Blood were you will find two of the commanders of Chaos rmy Star and Alpha. Nate and i wil llend the rest of you campers a hand in fighting the monster camp off. With leader wil lbe going with the others t oCamp Half Blood?" Percy asked.

"I will sir." Rache lsaid.

"Ok then. Once you there tell my commanders of the situation here and that we will be late." Percy said. 

"Understood sir." Rachel said as she walked out of the room.

Right before we were about to end the meeting, a loud boom could be heard and the sheild started to fade before it shattered into millions of peices. The campers started to ru naround and grab their weapons before a hooded figure appeared and started to fight them one by one. He easliy defeated them before Percy and I stepped out. He looked at us with a evil grin on his face. 

"Ah!! You must be the two Chaos commanders I have been hearing about. The ones that are suppose to be strong. He he he... Wel llet me tess out oyur strength to see if you both are worthy to hold so much power." The man said as he took out a a huge sword... But it wasn't any sword, it was a excaluber.

Yes I said  this chapter would be short. But it wasn't suppose to be anything special just the OCs coming in. But really what ya guys expect. And I do not own the PJ characters do stop beating me Perc ybefore i fry you with my awsomr thunder clap!! Boom and im out!!



© 2014 Nate


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
Added on March 26, 2014
Last Updated on March 26, 2014


Author

Nate
Nate

GA



About
Hi guys its me Nate. I had to make a new account because something happened to my old one. All of the stories are gone but I'm getting them back slowly. So plz bare with me. Thanks more..

Writing