A Woman’s Prayer

A Woman’s Prayer

A Poem by Marcello1013
"

Shining light on the beauty woman posses inside and out that they often fail to see.

"
A Woman's Prayer

Please give shelter to this woman from any and all danger including herself. Open her eyes to her absolute beauty, strength and loving heart. Please allow her to see, just for one second, what I see when I look at her. For in an instant, she will know what a rare treasure she truly is. It is her charisma and kind heart that make the places that she is in and the people that she touches so devine. Diminish any insecurity or self doubt by shining light and realization that it is her own presence that she seeks. Self discovery is the key needed to unlock the gates to peace and happiness for her. Please guide her within and allow her to become aware of her grace.

© 2018 Marcello1013


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

An exquisite rapport highlighting a particular woman very close to your heart. We can only wait to see if your 'prayer' is answered - nice write! :-)

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 3, 2018
Last Updated on December 3, 2018
Tags: God, prayer, love, Devine, treasure

Author

Marcello1013
Marcello1013

Brooksville, FL



About
Father. Friend. Lover. Son. Brother. Coach. Empath. Loyal to a fault. 100% Pisces. Emotionally emotional. Selfless. Poetic, Real. Escapist. Learner. Overthinker. Anxious. Dog Lover. Hilariou.. more..

Writing