urban legend: sacramento vampire my story unfinished

urban legend: sacramento vampire my story unfinished

A Story by NekoMimiHaruka
"

malanie and carrie get an uninvited guest during their study session that isn't exactly in the right state of mind...

"

october 17th 8:00pm

 

The crisp wind gusted through like a herd of wild animals.The wind was as cold as ice and you could see your own breath. I stood there while i check my watch for the 30th time and tightned my coat and coverd my nose with the scarf. " she should've been herew by now.." i started to panick at all the bad things that could of happend and shook my head to get rid of them. it's very possible to get kidnapped, though where not much of a kid anymore. i looked around incase she was coming a different way, i froze. For a split second a saw a shadowy figure. I looked back, nothing. must of been my imagnation. I turned around when i felt a light tap on my shoulder. " woah! it's just me." carrie said with her hands leveled with her shoulder. i sighed, relived. " i thought you were sommeone else. i think this cold weather is getting to me." i brushed my hair away.

" I think so too. say, melanie when exaclty did you get here?"carrie asked as she took her silky blonde hair out of the ponytail. " an hour ago" i responded " why?""carrie looked strange for moment then forced a smile " nothing." i looked forward thinking of the strange shadowy figure

 

   "so which subject should we start first" i grabbed my folder " carrie? Are you feeling well?"i asked. "huh? oh yeah,just thinking. we should start with math."carrie took out the math notes then we heard a creak. " what was that?" i straightend at the sound then relaxed "it probably the mouse on her wheel" carrie stred at the door for a minute then went back to her notes, i looked back but then saw nothing.

 

 

© 2012 NekoMimiHaruka


Author's Note

NekoMimiHaruka
gahhhhh i wrote this story then i was saving it and my computer was like...saving (10% 30% 50% disconnected..try again???) im like noooo i dont want to!! gahh gimmie my story back!!!

so thats the reason why this story seems rushed...and yes in its preview state gahhh im mad soo it might be finished after halloween my goal was before or on but *sigh* not going to happen sorry..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
Added on October 31, 2011
Last Updated on February 25, 2012
Tags: urban, legend, sacrament. vampire, neko, mimi, haruka, nekomimiharuka

Author

NekoMimiHaruka
NekoMimiHaruka

CA



About
...idk what to write here...i guess HI? more..

Writing
birth birth

A Chapter by NekoMimiHaruka