Violet Blues

Violet Blues

A Story by Nerdlige
"

A mlp story

"
They have no clue what's going to happen he agreed if I become his student he would not attack equestria but little did I know what was soon to come if I learned from his dark heart my name is Violet Blues I am a alicorn I am the sister of the one known as Kadence however I was forgotten about which I'm sad to say once I agreed to be he gave me the alicorn amulet the one Trixie used agenst Twilight I had refused to put it on but he said "our little deal does not matter that much to you if you refuse then it's off" no I had said and as quickly as the fight had started it had ended with the madness of the necklace taking over methe last thing I remembered and said was I love you sister may you protect the crystal heart.

© 2014 Nerdlige


Author's Note

Nerdlige
I hope you like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, though it is an interesting beginning to what could very easily become a really cool story, it does need some editing. I have no idea where to pause or stop as this is all one big, long sentence. I would go back into this and edit in the correct punctuation marks so we, the reader, know whom is speaking and when and where all of the pauses and other thing such as that are. Other than those minor corrections, it's relatively good. Happy writing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


When the author reads - he/she knows where to pause, where to breathe, when to continue, when to stop. He/she knows which one is speaking, doing whatever and when. This reads well and easily - after I put in the markings.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I am a mlp fan by the way

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 25, 2014
Last Updated on June 25, 2014

Author

Nerdlige
Nerdlige

TX



About
my real name will never be reveled ive tryed to get a youtube acount but my computer sucks plus my dogs went on a rampage of running threw the house and knocked off my computer im 17 im not the smart.. more..

Writing