Mister Cadaver~ the teacher.

Mister Cadaver~ the teacher.

A Story by Ghania
"

Sometimes the dead teaches us how to live.

"
~Mister Cadaver, The teacher.

"You're arrogant."
"Isn't she proud?"
"Don't talk to her. She's so full of herself."
"She is rude."

Countless more cognomens named to us, by countless people we come across.
Countless times we break down yet countless things to put us together.

"She's a psychopath! Don't mind her."

Every person, every single Human, goes through this point in his/her life, atleast for once, what we call as "Azmaish(Trial and test from God)."
Yes, we all do. If you've not. You'll. And if you think you'll never go through. There's a possibility that you might be going through it and you don't even realize it.
Azmaish doesn't necessarily means "To get into trouble".
You being a royalty, is also an Azmaish.
Well, I've been through it. Or more appropriately, going through it lately. And I'd say Thanks to God for that.

Cadaver speaks humanity. He speaks about his life.
Blood seeping out through his nose or the muscle that a student accidently cuts in search of his facia, reminds me. Reminds me of my muscles. My cuts. My Facade.

Today when some girls lurked away upon looking the (creepy) looking fist of the cadaver, i looked at it. Standing still. Deeply. And observed it. Thinking, this hand might have once held his Baby. Might have once washed away his own tears. Might have once held the hands of his wife. Might have once held the hands of his parents. Might have once held a lolly pop to lick. Might have once written down on a paper. "A B C D.... " Might have once held the death bed of his parents, thinking, what death feels like? Might have, then buried them in the layers of Earth, thinking, what body goes through, deep in the cruel cold corners of that groove?

"Goes through?"

When I opened BD for the first time, two days before, I read what Chaurasia had penned for a Cadaver. More appropriately, what cadaver had said to Chaurasia, when both have once met.
And then I read it again. Again. And again.
Till I felt the sting. The torture. The affliction.
Still I couldn't feel it.

I examined his arm. A pure skeleton with a lace of skin. Going upwards, I reached his face. Eyes opened. Blood (now a little dried) from nose. Few teeth visible. And then I stopped. He might be 60 years old or above. His hair had turned grey. In his life, when Puberty had hit him, he might have been cautious about brushing his Hair. Styling them daily, acclimating with the new fashion. I felt the urge to touch his hair. But refrained myself from doing so. Might have once, his mother had combed them and then kissed his forehead. Then cheeks. Wishing him Goodluck for his first day at school. Ever wondered? I did. Today.

Dr Gaiti said, "I like a girl's weeping on his state. And I felt happy when another girl felt unconcious when she looked at him."

She looked at him, And looked at many of his fellows, ready for being cut by us.
"The unprofessionals."

I being called a self-obsessed pyscho. Or you being named as a stupid, hurts me and you? How much??
Like the cadaver?

Mister cadaver is very big at heart. Lets us, the unprofessionals to operate the way we "like" on him. Which includes (if I may add) cutting him at places not needed, exposing his hidden parts, looking at him at his vulnerable state, degrading his trapezius and touching his ribs. And many more (not known to me)

Try being big at heart like him. If he trusts you with his body, he wants you to be trustworthy for those who come to you in nearly vulnerable state like him, for you to treat them without being "unprofessionals".
He wants you to be big at heart so you can pump all the deoxygenated Feelings like hate and hurt away from yourself and pump all the oxygenated feelings towards yourself.
To live. And let live.
To learn. (than to earn)
To go through "Azmaish" with Alhamdulilah (Thanking God for what you've).
He "teaches" you.
Learn from your teacher.
And handle him with care and love.

"Mister Cadaver tells me........."

© 2018 Ghania


Author's Note

Ghania
BD is a Medical book by author BD chaurasia.
It's just a random essay by me. Had nothing to write so just penned some thougths. =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on January 26, 2018
Last Updated on January 26, 2018
Tags: #SomeThingsToLearn #MedicalStude

Author

Ghania
Ghania

Rawalpindi , Punjab, Pakistan



About
Tracing the things and memories from the backyard of emotions. Very friendly. Floating in the sea of my own thoughts and soaking them into the ink of my hand to pen down all of them. A biblio.. more..

Writing
Eid Mubarak Eid Mubarak

A Poem by Ghania


Awaiting You Awaiting You

A Story by Ghania


M for Misfit M for Misfit

A Poem by Ghania