Bus games - test your parking and driving skills

Bus games - test your parking and driving skills

A Story by Lasha Lortkipanidze
"

Test your driving skills in our free online bus Games that will transform you from a motorist in a star rider.

"
Test your driving skills in our free online bus Games that will transform you from a motorist in a star rider. Try to avoid accidents in time to park your car, truck or other vehicle in different conditions and circumstances . Watch the time-meter as you will need time to park on the streets , in garages and parking lots. Some crazy drivers will convert conventional school buses, placing rocket engines in them . This monster can accelerate from zero to hundred kilometers per hour in a few seconds. Of course, there are no true passengers in the cabin but the player feels a wide range of indescribable emotions while they race on buses. These online flash bus games include a variety of buses, from small vans to  hippie ones. Even driving a school bus is not a hobby, but a lifestyle for many gamers. Your task is to learn the various aspects of the crazy parking, for example, in small spaces avoid obstacles. In some levels, you need to maneuver between fast-moving cars and pedestrians! The best place to find out  your parking skills and driving abilities is the world of bus games - you will need concentration, experience and speed. if you fail, don’t despair, just remember that only regular exercise are the key to success. Challenge yourself and try to ride on different types of machines and pick the one that fits you best. Those racing game machines in the city is occupation for professional drivers, who watched all the parts of the movie “Fast and Furious" and played in all parts of the game Need For Speed. If you think of yourself as such, you are welcome, but if you want to test your driving and parking skills including the safety aspect, then you should definitely try bus games.

© 2014 Lasha Lortkipanidze


Author's Note

Lasha Lortkipanidze
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on March 24, 2014
Last Updated on March 24, 2014
Tags: bus games, parking, driving skills, driver

Author

Lasha Lortkipanidze
Lasha Lortkipanidze

new york, GA



About
Hello, i am fan of bus games, i like flash games and my best colour is black more..