The User

The User

A Chapter by Ninjafoxx The Creator

No One's Land
Chapter 1 "The User"

I sat there in a blanket staring at the computer screen, waiting for someone to join the chat room. I sat there...for about an hour when finally someone joined, his name was "Lemon-Lime_Snow". I'd never seen him in there before, after all, I'd created (and hosted) the chat room. This was peculiar, so I asked him if he knew what I could do on the web, I was bored, it was 12:00 AM...yeah. he didn't answer me, so I PM'd him...still no answer. so I was ready to go to bed and get ready for College the day after tomorrow, when he finally said something.

"Yeah, I do. Have you tried going to, WOW?" he wrote in the chat.
"of course, besides, I'm looking to try something new." I wrote back, hoping to god that he would answer quickly. and to my surprise, he did.
"Okay, then how about No Man Land? its an RPG..." he wrote in the chat, before I was opening a new window.
"Okay, I'll go try it. do you have the link or web address handy?" I wrote about to sign out.
"yeah, here: nomanland.rpgeez.org" he typed in before he left the chat mysteriously. I quickly typed it into my browser, and got an "about:blank" page. Disappointed , I went to bed and shrugged it off.
"You can't trust everybody on the web." I said sighing and falling asleep slowly.

-Fin-


© 2013 Ninjafoxx The Creator


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on October 20, 2013
Last Updated on October 20, 2013


Author

Ninjafoxx The Creator
Ninjafoxx The Creator

Phoenix, AZ



About
Hi! I'm Ninjafoxx, (Thats my pen name!) I love to write, and have been writing since I can remember! I love making up stories, and writing about characters! I used to write a lot of different things, .. more..

Writing