LIFE'S ERRORS!

LIFE'S ERRORS!

A Poem by Ngawang Tibet

Your birth is error,
Because you need to wait for the death until the death knocks at your door.

Your death is error,
Because you need to live in a life that the end is obviously death.

Your breath is error,
Because you need to keep on breathing for the survival of a life that never be yours forever.

Your survival is error,
Because your survive brings difficulties in either you or in other's lives.

Your word is error,
Because your every word creates trouble for meet a purpose that's more trouble than yourself.

Your happiness is error,
Because you too much attach towards your own wellbeing and you forget others.

Your wellbeing is error,
Because your wellbeing merely find through pain of others and not from you.

Your sorrow is error,
Because your sorrow punches in the faces of people that who cares about you.

Your will is error,
Because your will conceals a secret weapon that might be the devastation for the people around you.

Your truth is error,
Because your truth is compound of lies that pretended to be real in front of others.

Your lie is error,
Because your lie is absolutely error to be converted into the form of truth of lies.

Your destination is error,
Because it is you who really is fooled by falling in love of unrealistic expectation.

Your thought is error,
Because your thought is being illustrated by your own false creation of beyond the world.

Your everything is error,
Because your presence is an error to the world and there's nothing can tells who you really are!

© 2017 Ngawang Tibet


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on June 22, 2017
Last Updated on June 22, 2017

Author

Ngawang Tibet
Ngawang Tibet

New Delhi , Delhi , India



About
his name is Ngawang Norbu and born in Tibet. He likes to read and write, and he is an average basketball player. Currently he is pursuing his career studies on politics or MA in International Relation.. more..

Writing
To JC To JC

A Poem by Ngawang Tibet