Bernie the Bouncy Bunny

Bernie the Bouncy Bunny

A Poem by Nicole Renee

 

Spinning around in circles,

Let the bunny hop and hop

Until it wears out and

Let’s out a silly plop!

Now watch that bunny go

While it goes to stream to pop,pop,pop!;

I know I really love this little gallant bunny of mine!

But now let’s go away and do the hop, hop, hop!

To let the bunny teach its hop, pop, and drop.

© 2008 Nicole Renee


Author's Note

Nicole Renee
Don't ask......lol. I just wrote what came out of my head and into words. XD This doesn't even make all that sense,but it rhymes. O.o' (it was for a contest..)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Let me first say....=( I am sorry....

I love you for wanting to enter my Silly Rhymes contest and I love your work really I do and though this one is cute it is not one of my favorites...

I don't want to say anything bad about your work or discorage you from trying new things I just wanted to say that you should never write a poem for a contest specifically you should always write the poem then find the contest that matches.

This is cute and everything, it just sems more contrived than anything, like it was forced, and poetry shouldn't be forced. Poetry is an expresion of your feelings and those can't be forced...

I love the the bunny angle and I love where I think you were trying to go with this and again I love you for entering my contests without fail... Your an awesome writer I just think you can do better....

Love you girl!

~Frances~

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hmmm, looks like you are on your way, welcome to the first stages of lunacy. i will be your captain and have been there for sometime. just kidding it works it is unique, shocking, and sweetly short. nicely done!!!!!!! LMAO! : )

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like it....Its catchy.... Keep it up.

Kris

Posted 15 Years Ago


I just want to get up and dance while reading this. Thanks for making me feel cheerful!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

273 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 17, 2008
Last Updated on April 18, 2008

Author

Nicole Renee
Nicole Renee

Anoka, MN



About
I usually write poetry and short stories, yet I always come up with good ideas for novels. I did have a long biography on here,but when Charlie deleted everybody's work off of here on Friday the 13th,.. more..

Writing
10 Days. 10 Days.

A Chapter by Nicole Renee



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5