i love you. So?

i love you. So?

A Story by -GB-
"

The atmosphere is inspired by the Mughal Era infrastructure In India..There are tombs and Forts easily accessible for the tourist and locals..quite magnificent.

"
She sat on the mousoleum steps.Glazing sun on her pale face and she stared into nothingness.The words echoing in her ears from the last conversation with him..

I love you!
So?
Cant you see my pain?
Its not my fault.
Ofcourse its not *she thought*
Dont you feel anything for me? You never felt anything ever?
I missed you.
Miss? You can even miss a freind! Do you feel even a bit of what i feel for you..ever?
No,I dont.


She crashed on the floor but only turning into a millionth shattered piece of herself.It doesnt get any simpler then this..or painful.

She gathered herself up one by one,picking every piece she could find..forgetting any missing piece that was left behind.

Now,She is sitting on the mousoleum steps.How did she come here? She never travelled alone to such places! It must be Death that allured her into it.

Death and Love.The only two things that ever fascinated her.

she took a heap of a sigh and leaned backwards.Finally resting on the red stoned floor someone had built for people who were dead.Slowly the sun was going down.The place was turning Suffocating with graves all around and tombs reflecting shadows from within her.

The darkness fell.Hiding the blood stream that finally surrounded her lifeless body and the tiny sharp metal was still engraved in her wrist.Exactly how few of his words were engraved and tattooed on her unbeating heart forever.

Noone knew.We had lost her at "Death and love.The Only two things that ever fascinated her." on her pale face and she stared into nothingness.The words echoing in her ears from the last conversation with him..

I love you!
So?
Cant you see my pain?
Its not my fault.
Of course its not *she thought*
Dont you feel anything for me? You never felt anything ever?
I missed you.
Miss? You can even miss a friend! Do you feel even a bit of what i feel for you..ever?
No,I dont. *he said*


She crashed on the floor but only turning into a millionth shattered piece of herself.It doesn't get any simpler then this..or painful.

She gathered herself up one by one,picking every piece she could find..forgetting any missing piece that was left behind.

Now,She is sitting on the mausoleum steps.How did she come here? She never traveled alone to such places! It must be Death that allured her into it.

Death and Love.The only two things that ever fascinated her.

she took a heap of a sigh and leaned backwards.Finally resting on the red stoned floor someone had built for people who were dead.Slowly the sun was going down.The place was turning Suffocating with graves all around and tombs reflecting shadows from within her.

The darkness fell.Hiding the blood stream that finally surrounded her lifeless body and the tiny sharp metal was still engraved in her wrist.Exactly how few of his words were engraved and tattooed on her non beating heart forever.

No one knew.We had lost her at "Death and love.The Only two things that ever fascinated her."

© 2012 -GB-


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"Death and love.The Only two things that ever fascinated her."

Certainly a sad story but it seems that this story illustrates her character well and makes it a point. With that being the case, it seems that death would be the only suitable ending. Very melancholy, but all the elements seemed to fit nicely together. If you get the chance feel free to read my short chapter, "Isabella."

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
1 Review
Added on October 28, 2012
Last Updated on October 30, 2012

Author

-GB-
-GB-

New Delhi, New Delhi, India



About
I am an Idealist,Spiritualist, Philosopher,Merinthophobic,Narcissistic and sometimes Psychopathic woman! more..

Writing
-Pseudo You- -Pseudo You-

A Poem by -GB-


-My Contradict- -My Contradict-

A Poem by -GB-