Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by K

Once, the luchious green planet, Eynope, was filled with nothing but plants, both aquatic and nonaquatic. Marias, goddess of creation, and Ueyr, God of destruction, fell in love, and together created Eynope for their offspring. Aenar was their firstborn, a strong young male. Therefore, he was given dominion over the stone. Euna, their next oldest, loved all that was beautiful, so she was awarded the land. And finally, Atthys was given the calm waters she loved so much. The young god and his siblings frollicked on their newfound homeland. However, they eventually tired of each other's constant company, and bickering over territories ensued. Distraught by the happenings, Marias used the soft mud/clay mixture by the riverbank to formulate the skin of the creature she hoped would end the rivilary. He was to stand and walk on two legs, and no fur was to cover His naked form. His bones she fashioned from the stone that she used from Aenar's home. And the life force she gave him came from the waters of Atthys' dwelling. She breathed life into his lungs, and then commanded him to go. Her one flaw in his creation, however, was fashioning him into something not godly. For when she spoke to him, he could hear her and they could converse. However, he was unable to see her form, being as lowly as he was. She soothed his agitation, but eventually, knowing the relationship that Marias had with Ueyr, man became restless. No longer was eternal life and the beauty of unspoiled nature enough. Now, he wanted what the entities had. And so he begged. At first, Marias denied him his wish. It wasn't that she didn't want him happy, but she was jealous. She and him had the closest relationship, out of all the gods and goddesses. She was afraid that would change whenever he had a lover. However, with time, annoyed with his insistent pleading, she gave him what he wanted and fashioned woman. Much like the man, she was a two-legged mammal with no fur.

Man and wife made love and gave birth to twins. They named their boy Ulris and Kitna. Seeing how happy the young humans made her children, Marias fashioned more men and more women to procreate with the first children. And so began the tale of man.


© 2017 K


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on January 3, 2017
Last Updated on January 3, 2017


Author

K
K

TX



Writing
Agape Agape

A Poem by K


The worst pain The worst pain

A Poem by K


Free Free

A Poem by K