Reverse Reality

Reverse Reality

A Story by Alice Walker
"

This was going to be the first chapter of a story i was writing before I turned it into a single one shot story.

"
It was stormy October 13th, in a large forested area. In the center of the dark and eerie forest was a large, decrypt manor that had the aura of pure evil haunting it. It was midnight when all the terrifying screams began to echo within the storm that quickly descended over the manor.
  The sounds of a female's tortured scream rang out from the manor's cellar as a black light flashed wildly in the windows. In the cellar, three figures- two teens and a young child-were confined to iron cage as another figure- an adult- was fastened onto a wall with shackles as a man brutally whipped her. The whip was adorned with steel spikes that were encrusted in dry blood from their previous victims. It caused the adult, a woman around 24 years old, to scream loudly every time it pierced her flesh and tore it shreds.  Her bloodstained white hair stuck to her flesh as she bled profusely, her once perfect skin littered with cuts and bruises from her torture.
  The torturer stopped whipping the albino woman and grinned viciously as he stalked towards her. As he came closer to the poor woman, he brought out a sharp dagger of rusted iron. The albino hung limply as she stared at the dagger with resignation to her end. One teen, a girl around 19 screamed loudly as she tried to breakout of the prison. "NO! LEAVE JULCHEN ALONE, FOTTUTO BASTARDO MALATO!" the 19 year old girl, now presumed to be Italian, screamed hysterically at their captor. He turned to face the Italian and grinned manically before turning back to the albino, Julchen, with the dagger raised.
  The other teen, the Italian girl's male twin, held her back as the child, a young boy, buried his face into the Italian boy's back. Julchen smiled dully at the twins before their captor pierced her heart in a vicious thrust. Her blood slipped down her skin in rivers of red as her body slackened against the wall. The Italian girl fell to her knees limply as she watched the life drain from her friend's crimson eyes and began to give out silent sobs. The Italian boy held onto his twin as she cried silently for Julchen, their now departed friend. Their captor was cruel towards them as he yanked the small boy out of their cage by his arm roughly.
  He yelped and tried to clasp hands with the Italian twins as he was pulled towards a metal coffin that stood on a grated platform. He struggled weakly in the man's grasp and called out for the twins, "ROMANA! FAUSTINO! Помогите мне!" The Italian twins, Romana and Faustino, struggled harder against their metal cage as the young boy, now revealed to be Russian, was shoved into the metal coffin roughly before it was locked. The torturer grinned sadistically as he poured icy cold water over the hot coals, which were revealed to the twins as he opened the bottom of the platform. He shut it quickly as they started to steam up into the coffin.
  The Russian boy's screams started soon after as he banged against the coffin's walls with labored breathing. He was being steamed alive inside the coffin as time when on. "ALEKSANDR/SASHA!" the twins screamed in unison as they tried to escape their prison. They knew they were useless to help the poor boy escape his torture, but they could not help trying. The captor laughed manically as he watched their frantic actions while listening to their anguished and pain-filled cries. The young boy, Aleksandr, cried and screamed as he bashed his fists against the walls repeatedly as his skin began to redden and get slick with sweat.
  This torturous process lasted for a long time as Aleksandr's screaming soon began to decrease until he stopped abruptly. Romana and Faustino fell to their knees as shock filled their bodies and their captor opened the coffin to reveal a sunburn-red corpse. Aleksandr had been steamed to death and one of them was now next in line for death. Their insane captor returned to their prison and yanked Romana out by her long brown hair before locking Faustino in. She struggled violently against the insane man as he tied her up onto a bed, "LET ME GO, FOTTUTO BASTARDO MALATO!!" The insane man ignored her cries as he went about his pleasure and groped her roughly after cutting off her clothes.
  Faustino tried to escape his cage, not wanting to see his precious twin's innocence robbed away from her. His anger at the thing that dared call itself a 'man' increased greatly as he watched 'him' force 'himself' on his sister. "FOTTUTO BASTARDO! ROMA LASCIARE IN PACE!" he screamed as he watched the 'man' remove 'his' own clothes and thrust into his twin. She screamed in pain as the 'man' pounded into her, ripping her insides as 'he' moved. "NOOOO!!" she screamed as 'he' moved in and out of her, giving out 'his' own moans of pleasure. 'He' soon came inside her, causing her to scream in pain once again, before pulling out. 'He' redressed 'himself' before straddling Romano and gripping her neck tightly, strangling her.
  She struggled weakly against their captor, her murderer. She gave up after the loss of oxygen reached her brain, causing her to go limp. He continued to squeeze her throat as she turned into a dark violet and sunk into the oblivion that awaited her. "NO! NO! ROMA! ROMA!! PER FAVORE, NON DARE IN!" Faustino screamed as he cried violently. The manic who killed his friends and sister turned around with 'his' maniacal grin spread widely across 'his' face. His heart dropped as he realized his twin was now beyond hearing him and that she would never be able to eat her tomatoes or argue with Maria, Julchen, and Avril again.
  He had given up once his captor soon came up to him and pulled him roughly to a large metal pot full of a boiling liquid. He was tied up by rope that was placed around his arms and legs before being thrown into the liquid. He screamed once the water touched his skin, but it was a bad idea as the boiling hot water rushed into his mouth causing him to burn his mouth. He felt his skin burn sharply before he sank deep into a cool darkness called death. Within ten minutes he had been boiled from the inside out, with no chance of him ever being alive again.
  One by one, the former captor disposed of the bodies of his victims. Julchen Ostermann, the 25 year old albino German woman, was placed in her makeshift grave and covered with soil before he placed the next body down. Aleksandr Romanoff, the 11 year old Russian boy with ash blond hair and light violet eyes, was buried on top of Julchen's 'grave' and then covered with the same amount of soil Julchen was. After he was thoroughly covered, Romana De Luca, the Italian girl with peridot green eyes and chestnut brown hair, was thrown in next. The manic decided to give them a 'last request' and tossed her twin brother Faustino De Luca, the Italian boy with light brown hair and dark violet eyes, down next to her. He covered them all the way before letting out insane laughter and leaving their 'grave' behind to be forgotten by the world.

© 2013 Alice Walker


Author's Note

Alice Walker
The Italian and Russian were translated using Google Translate. But please tell me what you think of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Decrypt - to decode or decipher. I think you meant decrepit, delapidated, or derelict.
"aura of pure evil haunting it." - Give me a little more subtlety with this.
You've got some scary stuff going on...with seemingly no direction. I like the unforgiving torment, but we need it go somewhere or have some point to really feel validated, even if that point is tragedy or irony. You have potential. Keep writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Alice Walker

11 Years Ago

Thanks, I could not remember the correct word for that. And this basically has no direction because .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 4, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2013
Tags: death, Russian, Italian, murder, torture, rape, twins, children German, insane

Author

Alice Walker
Alice Walker

O'Fallon, IL



About
I am an aspiring 16 year old author and poet. My stories tend to be on the dark side, but also show the lighter side of reality. I love music and drawing on top of writing whatever I feel like. That a.. more..

Writing
Listen Listen

A Poem by Alice Walker