Andrew Connors, the Elf.

Andrew Connors, the Elf.

A Story by Niketh
"

My short story :).

"

In a house there lived a red, fluffy elf named Andrew Connor. Not a squidgy fat, vast house, filled with maps and a backward smell, nor yet a quiet, idyllic, grand house with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was an elf-house, and that means warmth. One day, after a troubling visit from the spirit Boris Thornton, Andrew leaves his house and sets out in search of three damp treasure. A quest undertaken in the company of human, dragon and worrying elf. In the search for the spirit-guarded treasure, Andrew Connor surprises even himself with his smart and skill as a archer. During his travels, Andrew rescues a bow, an heirloom belonging to Boris. But when Boris refuses to try joking, their friendship is over. However, Boris is wounded at the Battle of Waterfront and the two reconcile just before Andrew engages in some serious joking. Andrew accepts one of the three damp treasure and returns home to his house a very wealthy elf.

© 2017 Niketh


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dat's pretty good boi savage



Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Added on February 6, 2017
Last Updated on February 6, 2017

Author

Niketh
Niketh

RedwoodCity



About
I love writing fiction novels about different worlds! more..

Writing
Unknown Unknown

A Story by Niketh


Unknown Unknown

A Story by Niketh