Maggots

Maggots

A Chapter by SlipKnoT
"

what i call the people who surround me, mostly the people i hate.

"

As I walk through the gates of school on what I seem to think is another day. 

 

I feel the eyes of haters, sink into the back of my skull. I feel their thoughts jab and punch me. Their voices of pure hate, surround my mind and get inside my head.

 

I begin to feel trapped in my own head space! I scream out in pain and confusion, wondering who the doer of this wicked deed may be.

 

I walk further into school grounds, I hear the faint snickers and sneers of those hiding in the shadows. I know they are laughing at me, I just keep walking. 

 

Turning my Ipod up to an ear blasting level, I trudge through the school with hate striken upon my face. I inject a dose of hate into my black inked heart, I feel renewed and revived. I am one with myself again, I feel power. I give a death stare to those who dare to glare at me. 

 

I feel the hate rise up in my eyes, like the fire of a demon has been ignited. I search my surroundings and the heavy guitars and drums blast my ears so loud it's like the devil himself is inside me.

 

As a maggot approaches me, the fire roars within. I try not to let out my evil laugh. She opens her mouth to talk but I raise my hand, I watch her flinch in fear. I grin in satisfaction, I put my index finger up and put it to mouth and whisper the sound "shhhh".

 

She doesn't say anything after that, I keep walking past her to the next maggot. But how more convenient can the circumstance get ? I chuckle to myself as I size up the b***h that bullied me, I know she has special powers, I can feel the evil vibes her body suppresses.

 

I am alert like a snake ready to strike their prey. But if I kill her, then there is no challenge....hmm decisions, decisions......??

 

 

What would you do ??



© 2012 SlipKnoT


Author's Note

SlipKnoT
the wicked inside me hahahahahaha

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This reminds me a lot of high school, because I can remember days where I felt like the whole world was laughing at me too, so I'd just turn my ipod all the way up and pretend not to see anyone. I think you did a good job of capturing the paranoia-induced anger and anxiety that people can feel sometimes, especially when they are in hs, where sometimes being different or standing out enough can make you the target of criticism. I don't really see this kind of anger as being evil though, since it's purely a reaction to real and/or perceived alienation and bullying from peers. The best thing to do, I think, is just be yourself and not worry about what other people think of it; if you become an angry/bitter person because of their rejection, then they are forcing you to become something you wouldn't necessarily be.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Highschool games....ahhh the angst of youth.

What would I do? hhhmpf, Well killing is so cliche' it's almost boring. I like to be creative, these days it seems like things get all stabby right away.

If you wanna be diabolical and just plain sick you gotta friend your way into the haters circle, learn thier secrets and then use the information to your advantage.

Like the saying "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" get close to them if you want to really f**k them up. "just a thought" LOL!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Amazing. Love it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


amazing imagery

Posted 12 Years Ago


f****n quality that question at the end "what would you do" i'd probably stick a size 11 steal toe capped boot in there face :) :) :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is very good, i like it

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hahaha i love it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 11, 2012
Last Updated on March 11, 2012
Tags: hate, blood, anger, kill, murderous thoughts


Author

SlipKnoT
SlipKnoT

QLD, Australia



About
Hey my name is Nikki and I am a huge screamo lover!!! SlipKnoT and KoRn are my fav bands, i do horse riding, I'm doing dressage at the momnet and I work at racingqueensland more..

Writing
quiz quiz

A Story by SlipKnoT


Tears of Blood Tears of Blood

A Chapter by SlipKnoT



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..