Crimson secrets

Crimson secrets

A Story by Nikki
"

What do you do when you are being tracked by the government? When you know the secrets of the world...

"

When you have no choice but to know the unthinkable, when your mind is open, a book for people to just look into. Because you know secrets, that only certain people should know. Your mind is no longer safe.

 

Chapter 1

 

No, I’m not special

I know the secrets of the world. I know any thing and everything you could imagine. I know that when people die, they are still roaming around the planet, looking for a body to adapt. I know that they inject poison into you , to make you weaker, they hope that you will get weak and die. The world, at the moment is over populated. So any flu shot that people get, its just a weak poison, to slowly make you sick, until you are near death. The world was once peaceful, yes wars did rage, but it was better than now. The government have become scary, not the people who looked out for us, they think of ways to kill us instead. Many families are in hiding, for they know that the government could hook them up to the machine. The machine is a device were they can tap into your mind and see whet you see, know what you know and change you drastically into a weapon, a pawn in their big chess game. You are just merely a tool, they use you in any way they want. Since I know anything and everything I have to hide, I have to change who I am and never be seen by any type of government.

 

Name: Paige Anders

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Hair colour: Black

Identifying marks: Butterfly tattoo on wrist

Eye colour: Bright blue or Dark green- wears coloured eye contacts

My hands slid over the sheet of paper, this was all the government knew about me. You would think that they would be able to collect more, but I am what they call a secret. My mom knew the world was not a good place, she knew that the world was getting worse. She did what the government call illegal birth. My mom did what she had to do, she kept me a secret. The government have no official birth certificates or any special information about me, they have no proof that I am real. My mom died three months ago, she refused to go to jail because she had me as a secret and even though secrets are all over the place she was caught. They killed her. I don’t know how, I don’t exactly know when. I just know that I could feel her around me, she was spirit she told me that it was all right, that I wouldn’t be alone. She told me I was special and that I would change the world. Of course I thought nothing of it. I unzipped my sweater and flung it over the sofa. I was in a nice hotel, with my running and all I stayed in hotels often. My dad, well I don’t know who he is. One day I might.

 

I sipped on a cup of hot coco, it was warm enough to burn my tongue . I didn’t care.

“Good morning Ms. Anders” Paul greeted me, he is the owner of the hotel. He was a nice older man, in his 70’s. he came and brought me breakfast every morning, he also made sure that no one found me.

“It’s quite a lovely morning, if I do say so myself.” he smiled handing me a croissant and eggs, on a white plate. “it is a wonderful morning. I do have to go today.” My smile turned into a frown. I loved staying here, everyone was so welcoming. I would miss this place, if I didn’t get away the government would track me. I slept in a gutter one night., the next a 4 star hotel. It was pretty good here, but I do have to leave. “What is today?” I asked Paul calmly. “The forth of July, my dear why do you ask?” He replied. I walked over to the bed and sat down. “Um, no reason.” I smiled half heartedly and laid back. I would not be running today. I would have to tell Paul to leave and stay still on my bed for the whole day. Any historical day I get flash backs. I get to relive what happened. And it would start soon. Paul knows about me knowing everything. He helps me control myself. “I cant travel today, it’s the fourth of July.” I scrunched up my face. “Oh, right.” he got up from the chair and went to leave. “I hope you have an okay day Paige.”

He smiled and shut the door, turning out the lights

.

 

My eyes flickered open. They darted around the room searching for the clock. 2:34 it read. Finally I was back where I was supposed to be. I lay there cold and happy to be back. I pushed the covers up and jumped out of bed. My croissant and eggs were still sitting there. I picked up the croissant and bit into it, with in minutes I finished the eggs and the croissant. I flicked all of the lights on and scrambled around to get my belongings, there wasn’t many. I shoved them in a backpack and wrote a note for Paul, so he wouldn’t think I was taken by the government idiots.

Dear Paul,

I am truly sorry that I have to leave with out a proper goodbye. My flashbacks are over and I am going now. I hope you have a great life. I will be okay. I will miss you Paul.

Love, your guest and friend

 

Paige Anders

 

Chapter 2

 

I left the note on the side table, by my plate. I would miss him, he was my company for many days. I wouldn’t ever find another friend quite like him. I opened the window and jumped, I only lived on the second floor so it wasn’t that dangerous. I landed with a quiet thud. New York, I would find a cab, I just have to make myself visible. I ran around the side of the building to where the road was. I put my hair in a quick pony tail and hat on over it, the less of hair and identifying trait’s the less likely chance I will be caught. “Taxi!” I yelled and stuck my hand out. A bright yellow cab pulled over and I hopped in.

“Where to?, miss” he asked in a gruff, gravely voice. I had no place in mind so I just wanted to go like 12 miles up the road. “Um, twelve miles up the road” I replied. “Okay” I smiled, I felt no need to care about who he was or where he was from, I didn’t focus on it. I laid back and enjoyed the ride. A while later he stopped and said “Miss, is this where you want to get off?” I thought about it for a second. “Yeah, it is.” I grabbed my bag and got out of the car. “Um, miss…” he gave me the hand gesture for money. I slightly shook my head and ran off. “MISS! YOU NEED TO PAY!” he yelled sticking his head from the window. I just ran faster. He wouldn’t catch me. I continued walking for a while. My sweater wasn’t very warm. I stopped to get out an over coat. “Yeah, 7115, Yep, got her.” I herd a mans voice say into a cell phone. I turned my head and the black car was there, the black car that chased me in Canada, the black car that chased me when I was little. I feared the worst right now. It was the government idiots. I walked slowly away from where I was, I let my bag sit there. There was not information in there. I took off in a sprint. I ran faster and faster until I wasn’t in view. I walked into a forest, and owl hooted and crickets creaked. I found a tree and sat down at its stump.

 

© 2009 Nikki


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

there are errors so just ignor them plz :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Added on December 5, 2009

Author

Nikki
Nikki

About
I love to write, I hope you dont jump to conclusions becasue of my age, that im a terrible writer. I hope to publish a book one day and I love to read. more..

Writing
Callie Inside Callie Inside

A Story by Nikki


Walls Walls

A Poem by Nikki


I would I would

A Poem by Nikki