Infomation I Didn't Want to Know

Infomation I Didn't Want to Know

A Story by NinjaShadowWolf
"

Just a short story about a drunk man telling someone a secret they were not suppose to hear.

"

It was a cold, dark Thursday night. I had finished work early and decided to go hang out at our local bar, in Angel-town. I don't really drink, but they have live music on Thursdays. I sat down and asked the bar tender to get me a coke. He looked at me weirdly, since I wasn't ordering any alcohol. I don't really come here anyway, so it was even weirder for me, but I enjoyed what drink I had. The music was loud for what little space there actually was. I started to notice a strange man making his way over towards the bar. He was a larger man with a long beard, almost like a Kung-foo masters type of beard. He had a drink in his hand, it was one of those really heavy alcoholic drinks. He seemed really drunk too. He swayed back in forth dragging his feet behind him almost like a zombie, without the whole dead thing. He came and sat down. He rolled his neck and looked at the bartender.

“ I'll take another one of these things.” He hiccuped. Then he rolled his head towards me.

“ Hey!” He yelled. “So, Your here too! I didn't think you'd be here this soon.” He laughed drunkenly.

“I thought for sure you would be out of the country by now!” He hiccuped and grabbed his drink and gulped it all down. I laughed nervously.

“Relax, no one will ever find out. Besides, you'll be out of the country and they will never find you.” His head hit the counter.

“What will no one find out about?” I asked. He hit my shoulder.

“Did you forget already? We hired those men to kill the company president. Thankfully we were successful. You better hurry and get out of the country.” He laughed and got up and walked out of the bar. On his way out, he dropped his wallet.

“Wait, you dropped...” I stopped. He was a wanted criminal. I wasnt going to give him back his wallet. I ran towards the police station.

“Excuse me! I have some information that might be vital to your investigation on finding out who killed that company president!” I told the police man. He looked at me funny. Then showed me towards the back room.


© 2015 NinjaShadowWolf


Author's Note

NinjaShadowWolf
I have yet to finish it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A unique little story that holds forth the promise of a tantalizing ending one day soon ... What you have shared is well written ...

Posted 8 Years Ago


NinjaShadowWolf

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the reading.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 28, 2015
Last Updated on November 28, 2015
Tags: Infomation, Short, drunk, secret

Author

NinjaShadowWolf
NinjaShadowWolf

CA



About
I am a female adult, not feeling it though, have the mentality of a dark 10 year old. I'm not interested in dealing with the real world, I'd rather stay out of that. I have been writing ever since I w.. more..

Writing
Socks Socks

A Story by NinjaShadowWolf


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by NinjaShadowWolf