Wrath: Anger towards the Beasts

Wrath: Anger towards the Beasts

A Poem by Nino James P. Cuestas
"

The poem tells about a man who wreck havoc among his enemies' empire out of his hatred and wrath.

"
Wrath: Anger towards the Beasts

I

Oh my revenge against my enemies has flown down to my feet. In the feast of my anger I shall wield my sword towards those filthy beasts. I will vow to spit their blood, I have vowed to destroy their home, and I have vow to burn their livestock.

II

For my anger I shall wield my sword, and then I will shed their blood in their cities of terror. I shall guide my army to wreck havoc among their empires, and kill them cold blood. I want to get my vengeance.

III

My wrath is too strong, I can't get enough, the craving of vengeance and death is upon me. I want to see them in misery as their beloved home was destroyed by me. I want to see them dead soak of their own blood.

IV

I will do anything to destroy their happiness, their dignity, and their integrity. I want their king who spends his life in luxury will die like a prisoner's execution. I will do anything to put their kingdom at depression and shame. And their country collapse.

V

When I slaughter any army of the empire I hated, I remembered my family, friends, and allies slaughtered by them. This gives strength to my vengeance and hatred against them. My wrath was feared and makes my enemies surrender.

VI

My wrath against them has make their kingdom in ruins, their country barely survived, their rivers once clear and bright turns into blood that came from the slain. Their trees that was once green and lively turns into ashes by the torches we held. Their buildings mighty and big are already rubble that we demolished. Their richness once stole from ours is returned.

VII

Oh, my masters spare us! Is what the prisoner's mouth had said. These beasts who once tortured me ask to spare us? I said in my mind. But my heart is already filthy with hatred, filthy that forgiveness is impossible. And what I said to them, '' I am not taking any prisoners.'' Is the last thing they heard and I executed the remaining population. That is how powerful my wrath is.

© 2011 Nino James P. Cuestas


Author's Note

Nino James P. Cuestas
My comeback!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on December 11, 2011
Last Updated on December 11, 2011

Author

Nino James P. Cuestas
Nino James P. Cuestas

Cebu, Cebu, Philippines



About
We'll i like to write naruto next generation and final tination 6 more..

Writing