Your Banquet Awaits

Your Banquet Awaits

A Poem by Nipplegrinder

Morsels of mystery
Sustenance
Food for the curious
Scraps for the starved
Feast for the intrigued.

Question
upon
Question

Intensity in a parcel
packed in the smallest box
designed to traverse
a global network
of
automatons
and
usurpers

Your banquet, awaits.

© 2017 Nipplegrinder


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my! This. Is. Amazing!!

I like the introduction.. the essence of ravenous hunger and the nourishment there offered.. but the last stanza is actually the best! What a surprise for me as a the reader.. the idea of a hidden treasure in a package.. but it has to travel through the universe and pass through handlers and messengers to get to me... ohhhh but I just want to open that thing now!!!

Okay, okay, I can be patient.. after all this piece is all about the decadence of a slow, anticipatory build-up... so much lies there in that moment.. in fact overtures can be made on this moment, because it is a defining one. It is beautiful, and it is that quick, clever switch from slow to intense that the reader knows is coming at the conclusion of these words.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Nipplegrinder

6 Years Ago

You are wonderful ,Alexa. Thank you so much. I'm
Half the pleasure is in the wait and the unknown. The breath between a kiss is a promise to be kept.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nipplegrinder

6 Years Ago

Thank you, Linda. I'm pleased you took the time to share your thoughts. They are lovely, indeed.
I've got an appetite for more of the same. Thank you.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Nipplegrinder

6 Years Ago

Thank you for taking time to comment. It is greatly appreciated.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

304 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 23, 2017
Last Updated on November 23, 2017

Author

Nipplegrinder
Nipplegrinder

St. Louis , MO



About
50 year old Gentleman. I write a lot about love. And I write about BDSM. I love to write erotic poems. But, I like to think I do it in a tasteful way. I like to read and review the works of the many.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..