Untitled (you might need a compas,though)

Untitled (you might need a compas,though)

A Poem by Sara

It's infinite.
Full of different little planets.

Some are well known, open for others to see and over- analyze.
Made of artificial elements of myself, which I can't or don't want to hide.

Some are less known, open for the ones who dare to look.
Made of pure elements of myself (not all of them good, of course), seen by carefully picked individuals.

Some are deserted, due to the lack of interest they got from the outside.
Made of elements I became ashamed of.

Some are on the edge of extinction.
Made of elements which are missunderstood by the majority, slowly turning into the deserted planets.  When and if I'm able to find the exception that will understand, there's a slight chance of survival.

Some are unexplored because I'm scared of what I might find.
Made of dark elements that define me. I wonder how many are there.

Some are yet to be discovered.
Made of unknown elements of myself. I wonder if they're worth finding, though.

And some are dead.
Made of forgotten elements nobody, including me,  wants to see. There are times I visit just to leave flowers on the graves.

You wanted a map to my soul.
Here.
Choose a planet.

 P.S- don't get lost.

© 2016 Sara


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so unique and wonderfully written. I had to go back to the beginning straight at the end and start again. I love the way you express some seeing other parts of the map that can only be dreamed of by the casual viewer and how each part opens up another level of understanding that only the few shall glimpse.
Sad that Some are deserted, due to the lack of interest they got from the outside. that totally echoes with me. This is an awesome write.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 1, 2016
Last Updated on February 1, 2016

Author

Sara
Sara

Koper, Slovenia



About
“There is no answer. It's okay. But even if it wasn't okay, what am I supposed to do?” -Raymond Carver more..

Writing
The Usurper The Usurper

A Poem by Sara


The Classics The Classics

A Poem by Sara