For life...

For life...

A Poem by Nona

The ripples from the touch of sunny soft divine ideas

vibrate and burn…

A single tiny pebble stone - a broken piece of omnipresent life -

sank deep…

Down the bottom of my soul… for everlasting query for truth.

I look inside…

The shiny smile of yours, like butterfly of myth, flits high

and bubbles …

You are there - a part of me, a chip in the “software of my mind”

For good and bad…

For life…

© 2012 Nona


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It`s a free-verse and I like that one!

You are there - a part of me, a chip in the “software of my mind”
For good and bad…
For life…

Lovely! Impressive and heartfelt lines! Putting Hard-efforts into the life having what we want too is not that easy to do. It takes much time and sometimes, the enough days reflecting the shines of pearls through the beam of prisms but the efforts always bring pleasure when we find smth new and innovative through the forsaken world of our minds and that`s what I find in your piece. Very innovative .. every-time I stop by your pages take a long-breathe reading your stuffs inhaling the aromas of the words. Lovely poem! It's an excellent piece of art!

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is truly your native poetic light, that unlike so many of us, you possess the art of poetry in your brain chemicals, and it's unlike academics and unlike artists, for it's the marriage of the two!

I want your grandchildren to have videos and things you wrote, you know?



Posted 11 Years Ago


nona u've inspired me..........nice poem..
nona now this 4 u.............
''Nona i liked ur style like a donna,
without shona,u look cemona,
u've write a poem ,it shows ur's heart's view in front of all leona's......

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like the sense of moment in this poem. You have a great sense of the images you are writing about and what you want to say. These lines are my favorite: "A single tiny pebble stone-a broken piece of omnipresent life."

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is where dreams unfold in the back of the consciousness, and we all enter the realms of our minds at our own risk. This is a wonderful poem! By the way, I read your info page--"the only God I trust is Freedom!" I thought that part was particularly brilliant.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nona, Utopia is calling you from the beyond...darling!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nona

11 Years Ago

ah! you have just read my mind! I feel transparent and naked! wow!
Eloha

11 Years Ago

And I love your spirit Nona....!!
Nona, I love your style. I'm not sure is this is about God or a love, as proclamation, "for life" is so strong. Either would be lucky to be near you beautiful. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nona

11 Years Ago

Thank you! hmmmm... this is about ideas, people, experiences that leave a trace in our souls and cha.. read more
Nice write!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nona

11 Years Ago

oh! thanks a lot! :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

462 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 18, 2012
Last Updated on August 18, 2012

Author

Nona
Nona

Montreal, Canada



About
Though I see this world in poetic dimensions, I do not think I am a Poet with a capital “P”! I believe I am an artist, but I am not loyal to any particular form or genre of art, I am actu.. more..

Writing
Let me BE... Let me BE...

A Poem by Nona


Prison Prison

A Poem by Nona



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Let me BE... Let me BE...

A Poem by Nona


New Start New Start

A Poem by Yheela