Intro and Chapter One

Intro and Chapter One

A Chapter by None

Introduction

 

I was so shocked when she had leaned in and kissed me. I had never kissed a girl before. I didn't even like girls before, but this...it was nice. Her lips were warm and smooth, and it gave me butterflies. I knew if someone found out I would be made fun of, but that didn't really matter, people didn't like me anyways. If they found out I kissed a girl it wouldn't make much of a difference. It just means a few more mean names.

You're confused aren't you? You're sitting there wondering why kissing a girl is such a bad thing. Well, it is, if you too are also a girl. That's right, that scene up there is talking about two girls. Now, you won't be creeped out if you're a guy or a lesbian, but it does freak out most other people. If you still want to read on knowing what's in the context of ths book, be my guest. But don't say I didn't warn you

My name is Alexus Mark Wing. I know the name even sounds like a lesbian name, but I'm not lesbian....mostly. I had one kiss with a girl and it was nice...amazing actually, but that's not the point. That's not where our story starts.Our story starts two monthes after that. Febuary 11th to be exact. It's strange who I remember this day specifically, I hated it.

 

Chapter One

"Be my Valentine" she said and I couldn't help but laugh

"Tabbie I can't"

"And why not? Come on Lexi, I'm leaving soon"

I rolled my eyes. She always did this "Because Tabbie, I'm not lesbian, or bi or anything. You know that"

She smiled and wrapped her arm around my waist, and pulled me in close. My heart was beating so fast and I was nervous, but I wasn't going to tell her that. "Lexi, you and I both know that's not true" She leaned in closer our lips almost touching. I smirked and wrapped my arm around her.

"Maybe it's true, maybe it's not. Either way, I'm not giving into you" I whispered in her ear, then letting go of he as fast as possible. I turned and started to walk away, but she grabbed my hand. I turned to look back at her, and that's hen I broke. She was almost in tears.

"Then why did you lie to me. You say you love me, but you won't even kiss me. Why are you so stubborn?"

I sighed, grabbed her hand and held it tight then brushed the hair from her face.

"You're gorgeous, and amazing, but I can't do this, not right now."

I smiled and kissed her cheek and she let go of me and let me walk away.

 I felt bad for leading her on, but I did like her, sort of. It was just I liked someone else more, and even though I know I would never be with them, I dreamed I would.

I walked around the building the cafateria was in. High school was a drag, but I got over it. The halls were empty. That was to be suspected, the late bell had already rung. So there was no need to rush to class. I swung open the door to the back entrance of the school, and instead of walking to class, I walked straight to the rest room. I sat down on the tiled floors and looked up at the ceiling. I had so much to think about. That's when my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket. One new text message. I flipped it open half expecting it to be from Samah, but I knew she wouldn't text me not in a million years. Not after that big of a fight.

Of course it wasn't from her. It was from Callia

 

"Where Are you? Are you skipping 7th?"

 

Is what it read. I didn't reply. Callia was always worrying about me, or wondering what I'm doing. I didn't get why when we always were getting on eachothers nerves. People said that she probably liked me, but I knew that already. We didn't get along well enough to even be considered friends anymore though. It seems I've been getting into a lot of fights lately. With Callia and Samah. Samah and my fight was worse though. The worse fight I've been in that didn't get physical. I don't like fights, but they both started it. I tryed stopping them but that only made them worse.

I was so caught up my thoughts I didn't realize someone coming in

"Alexus Mark Wing, what are you doing skipping class?"

It was the familiar voice that got my attention. It was Emily, one of the two people in my group of friends that swore she was straight. The other being Chay. I as no considered to be in this group, because I had admitted once before that  I was bisexual, and when I told people I wasn't they refused to believe me. I didn't even believe myself.

I was still looking at the ceiling "I needed some time to think" I looked straight into her eyes

"Problems are consuming me, my friend"

She smiled at me. She loved it when I would use phrases like that, they interested her. She took a seat beside me and gave me an awkward hug.

"Bad day, huh?

I smiled and hugged her back "Yeah, kinda"

She let go and looked at me "Tell me all about it"

I sighed and continued to look at the ceiling "I tore Tabbie's heart in two todaay, and I'm getting into fights with people I don't want to get into fights with. Im just...."

I couldn't find anything else to say, so I just stopped.

She gave me another hug. "Lexus, Tabbie's broken your heart twice, that's how she is. She's a great friend but she alway's hurts people. You broke hers once, and it's probably because you're unsure. Don't beat yourself up over it. And the fights...You and Callia always go back to being friends after fights and for Samah, she made a choice. I think it was a bad one, but she could change her mind. It all depends on her there is nothing you can do about it."

Emily's talks always made me feel better, even if there weren't to happy. They always managed to make me smile

"Emily, I love you. No homo" I said getting up from the place I had been sitting

"But you are."

I looked at her quizically. "But you just said-"

She cut me off "I know what I said, but it doesn't mean you're not. I said you were confused if you were. Everyone else can tell except you."

"You mean just like everyone else can tell you're not straight?"

She ignored the comment and held out her hands

"Help me up"

I laghed and pulled her up from the ground

"Emily, you're lazy." She was up and looking me straight at me

"I am not."

"Emily you didn't answer my question, are you still bi?"

She smiled "I stopped likiing you awhile ago. And you were the last girl I liked"

She turned and started to walk away "So? You can still find girls attractive and not like anyone."

She did a half turn witha big smile on her face "Then I guess you'll never know"

She turned and continued walking, and I watched her go. I could never like Emily in that way, but she was pretty. Long dirty blonde hair, light green eyes, and it wasn't just that. Emily understands me. She helps me through everything. She's been in my situation. Except instead of them fighting, she had to move, and they most likely still have feelings for one another.

I looked at the clock in the hall and decided I should probably get to class, but I walked slowly. Despite Emilys and my talk I still didn't want to face people. Not quite yet. I kept hoping the bell would ring so I could go to History class and just sit there. I got my hopes up though. The bell didn't ring and I made it to the door of my drama class. Before I opened it I tried to create a reason for my tardyness, but I didn't think fast enough. I opened the door and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me

"Mrs. Wing, why are you late?" My teacher, Ms. Krad asked

I looked at her and search my brain for an excuse

"Uhm, I got caught skipping last period. I was getting in trouble"

She rolled her eyes and pointed to my seat "Sit"

I sat down. My desk was next to Chay's and Callia's. How convinient

"So, what were you REALLY doing?"

I smirked "Oh nothing you're straight mind wants to know"

She gave a look of discust then looked away. I always knew how to get people to stop bugging me. Expecally Chay. She way easly annoyed and disturbed. Now I just had to deal with Callia who was continueously pokeing me. I turned to her.

"Yes?" I asked

She smiled "Hi"

"Hi? Were you not just mad yesterday? Stop being bipolar and make up you mind on weather you're my friend or not"

She looked taken aback, but she didn't say anything. She just turned away and started to talk to the girl next to her.

I layed my head down on the desk as Ms. Krad went on talking about the parts of a stage. She might have called on me, to answer a question or give an example of something, but I didn't notice. I slipped into a world of slumber.



© 2010 None


Author's Note

None
Tell me if there is a grammer or spelling error. Thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

431 Views
Added on May 30, 2010
Last Updated on May 30, 2010
Tags: bisexual, love, confused, uncertain


Author

None
None

FL



About
Im writing a book series about my best friends life(: more..

Writing
Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by None


Chapter Three Chapter Three

A Chapter by None


Chapter Four Chapter Four

A Chapter by None