Prologue

Prologue

A Story by Ntandoyenkosi Ngcobo
"

A short description of what happens after the heist. A book I'm working on

"
"We did it, we are rich!". As he looked at me with a faint smile, which quickly turned into a horrified one. I turned to see what didn't look right. I saw bright lights from the opposite side. The metals of the car groaned like the final cry of some wounded beast. I screamed but stopped when my body began feeling numb. There was silence for some time. I could smell smoke, and an oily taste hung in the air. I managed to push the airbag aside, fiddled with the belt until I was freed and crawled out the back. The fumes from the car burnt my throat and made my eyes water. My left arm was numb and remained bent at a strange angle. My arm was broken, surely. I had no idea what else could have been damaged. Bheki, I thought, how was he? As I was drifting into a world of many thoughts and as the wind hauled a soft lullaby, I managed to look up to see a man running towards me with a phone in his hand. I saw soft spots of flashes, and there was nothing but darkness.

© 2015 Ntandoyenkosi Ngcobo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
Added on April 10, 2015
Last Updated on April 10, 2015
Tags: car accident, prologue, book, coming soon, story, car, South African

Author

Ntandoyenkosi Ngcobo
Ntandoyenkosi Ngcobo

Piet Retief, South Africa



About
Copyright © █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║║ About Ntando..··♡ I am a writer, .. more..

Writing