Stolen Heart 4

Stolen Heart 4

A Story by Ntandoyenkosi Ngcobo
"

Episode 4

"
Stolen Heart

Episode 4

Bheki: What?

Mandisa: Were are we going? I have to know what I've got to pack in.

Bheki: Even tracksuits would do, you look good in anything and everything.

Mandisa: I still need to know.

Bheki: Seriously now?..You kept secrets from me, can't I now just do the same..

(Mandisa walks to the room and starts packing. Bheki walks in and takes the extra beddings)

Mandisa: And then?

Bheki: I can't sleep with no pillow or blanket.

Mandisa: But its right here. (Looks confused and points to the bed)

Bheki: Who said I'm sleeping here? (Points to the bed)

Mandisa: I don't understand.

Bheki: I'm making use of the spare room, I can't deal spending the night here with you.

Mandisa: Oh well, fine, if you want things like that. Its okay.

(Bheki walks out with the spare beddings, Mandisa sits on the bed and looks at the door)

Mandisa: Were on earth did it go wrong Mandisa (Talks to herself)

(She finishes packing everything and cleans the room. She then takes the beddings and goes with the to the sitting room were she prepares to spend the night. She watches the television till she falls asleep at some point.)

*Middle of the night*

(Bheki wakes up to go get a glass of water. As he walks past the sitting room, he notices something unusual. He walks into the living room and stares at Mandisa)

Bheki: Gosh, has Mandisa gone mad? Ia this seriously the woman I'm going to introduce ekhaya and pay lobola for, is this even her? (Bheki talks to himself, he then takes a closer look and is then fully convinced that its Mandisa)

Bheki: Mandisa, get up..Mandisa..How can you sleep on the couch..Mandisa (Gently wakes her up)

Mandisa: Huh...

Bheki: Why are you sleeping here?

Mandisa: Well, since you didn't sleep in our room, why should I have slept there?

Bheki: Mandisa, are you crazy.

Mandisa: No, I'm...I'm just..

Bheki: Come, lets go to bed then.

Mandisa: I'm not going anywhere if you aren't going to sleep in our room.

Bheki: Okay then, lets go then, its already 3am though.

Mandisa: What time are we leaving?

Bheki: At 6am.

(Mandisa gets up to walk to the room, and Bheki gathers the beddings nd walks to the room)

*At 05:49am*

Bheki: Damn!..we going to be late(As he gets out of bed)

Mandisa: (Looks at the clock) Gosh, lets get moving.

*In the car*

Bheki: The only thing I'm asking from you on this trip is obedience,respect,love,caring and don't be talkative, please.

Mandisa: Are we going to see the president or what?

Bheki: You will see when we get there.


For more episodes go and like https://m.facebook.com/strictlytoughlovediaries and interact with us.

© 2015 Ntandoyenkosi Ngcobo


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
Added on June 5, 2015
Last Updated on June 5, 2015

Author

Ntandoyenkosi Ngcobo
Ntandoyenkosi Ngcobo

Piet Retief, South Africa



About
Copyright © █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║║ About Ntando..··♡ I am a writer, .. more..

Writing