Wait For Her

Wait For Her

A Poem by Red
"

Its hella short and absolute crap, but its about my girlfriend. This is kinda a spur of the moment poem, and its actually the first poem I ever wrote that I wasn't forced to do by a teacher so....

"
I wait for her to walk into a room and send a flurry of butterflies through my stomach.
I wait to see her hair golden hair that floats, streaked with highlights from spring sunm

I wait for her to walk into a room and send shivers up my spine and chills through my body.
I wait to her eyes, the greenish-blue hue that gives me memories of the ocean. Her eyes are wide and for-like. They convey her emotion and in just one look, I can tell how she feels.

I wait for her. I wait to her laugh and see her smile. I wait for her to sit beside me and fill my nose with her familiar sent. I wait for her to turn towards me and whipser in my ear. I wait for the moment where I fall even more in love with her than I did the day before.

I love her. I will wait for her.

© 2018 Red


Author's Note

Red
This is still pretty shut, but I took your advice and tried to describe more her. I hoped it worked.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This poem is so beautifully sweet. I'm positive your girlfriend loves it. I think you did a marvelous job describing how she looks and how she makes you feel, it made my heart melt just reading it. Absolutely heartfelt and gorgeous.

Posted 6 Years Ago


This purely sends the message of love-its awesome!

Posted 6 Years Ago


This poem is absolutely beautiful, You did a really nice job describing her.

Posted 6 Years Ago


OMG yes this is amazing I'm glad you took my advice

Posted 6 Years Ago


Red

6 Years Ago

Thank you!
I would recommend going into more depth about how she makes you feel. I can tell you really like this person.

Posted 6 Years Ago


You should go deeper. try to put more than emotion into the writing, write like this person is surrounding you, in your breath, in your sky, in your everything.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 27, 2018
Last Updated on March 28, 2018
Tags: girlfriend, waiting, relationships, Love

Author

Red
Red

Burlington VT, VT



About
I despise the color green with passion. People always tell me that its the color nature but to me it just looks like barf. I'm not a big a poetry nerd at all, so expect to see more stories and boo.. more..

Writing
Sometimes Sometimes

A Poem by Red


Surviving Surviving

A Poem by Red