Only One, Sentence

Only One, Sentence

A Poem by Odayin
"

Describes how I feel in one sentence

"
I'm a wisp of fog on an invincible mirror of lies; a mirror that if shattered, will destroy every pass back to reality, sanity, and the truth I need to settle down in my oasis of ghosting thoughts.

© 2012 Odayin


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It generally annoys me when someone posts just the one or two lines up here. But i think anything added to this would pale in comparison. This is beautifully written and thoroughly enjoyable. You have a true skill in the way you write, there is nothing in this sentence i would change.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good work, it reminds me that Ezra Pound wrote one of the most famous poems of all time in just one line, about the Metro in Paris. Like the punctuation, the first semi colon is perfect !

Posted 11 Years Ago


Very interesting how you just sums it all up, I also like how you symbolize each "object" in the sentence. A job well done if you ask me.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Strong words delivered very well. I would like to see it elaborated on, but I guess that would go against the idea of it being just one sentence.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sums it up really.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 18, 2012
Last Updated on May 18, 2012

Author

Odayin
Odayin

MA



About
I'm just one of many trying to find a little more about life by observing everything in it; from the people, to nature, to every separate personality, my mind and thoughts have smoothed by the blessin.. more..

Writing
Cold Cold

A Poem by Odayin