I Was Always in Love With You

I Was Always in Love With You

A Chapter by Oliver Lee
"

Ganton/Donnie fluff

"
I woke up in Gantons bed, the happiest boy in the world. Now I know what you're thinking. No, we didn't have sex. We're not ready. I'm not ready. Needless to say, I really wanted to just be with him that night. Confessing your gay feelings to your best friend in the whole world wasn't something you just did and then left alone for the weekend. Last night I walked him home. We sat in his front yard and watched the stars in the sky. 
"8:00, love. I don't wanna go hoooome" I whined. 
"I don't want you to go home eitherrrr" he whined back. 
So I called my abuela, told her I was at Gees and that I would be home tomorrow. She honestly didn't care where I was, as long as she knew where I was, and that I was safe. 
So I stayed the night at Gees. We watched A Haunting in Connecticut and Gee made burnt popcorn. After the movie was over we had a 30 second tattoo contest with Sharpie markers. And then we cuddled and listened to music until we fell asleep. Yeah, we were shirtless, but we didn't do anything. In that moment, it was pure bliss. The world stood still, I was so f*****g happy. 

I sat up in bed, and stared down at Ganton sleeping. He was so content. Nothing could harm him, no monsters in his head preventing him from being happy, and true. He was so peaceful and beautiful. I smiled silently to myself, cherishing this moment of unaware beauty that radiated in the room. The whole setting felt like it was from a dream. I am lost in the moment, where a sleeping beauty and prince charming is laid before me and I had no idea what to do other than just look, and take it in while I could, before the clock struck midnight and the dream would be gone forever. 

My staring was interrupted by a pair of dark eyelashes and soft blue-green eyes fluttering and finally opening. He stared up at me, staring at him. I cocked my head, and in reply he raised an eyebrow. Our goodmorning silence was the loudest "I love you" I have ever received. I crossed my eyes in response. He smiled back at me. Bingo. That smile. It created so much warmth throughout the room. I smiled an endearing smile back at him. I loved him so much. Not just romantically, put platonically. He was my favorite person ever. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I said.
"mmmmorning Donnie" he mumbled. 
His voice was deeper than it usually is when he is fully awake and alert. Boys voices when they just wake up are really hot. Especially when you're in love with said boy, and you're waking up next to him. 

"How did you sleep?" 
"Well" he replied hazily. 
"I'm glad" (and I really was). 

He sat up in bed. Suddenly we were face to face sitting in front of each other. He leaned forward and rested his head on my bare shoulder. He kissed down my shoulder and fell back onto the bed and closed his eyes. He wasn't awake yet, I could tell. I laid down next to him. I turned my head so we were facing each other, our faces inches apart. I kissed the tip of his nose. He opened his eyes and I wrapped my arms around his bare back, running my hands across his soft, smooth skin. I pulled him closer to me. I leaned in and kissed him. He wiggled, intertwined legs, cuddling together under the blankets. I pulled away and he buried his head in my shoulder. 

"Why'd you stop?" He whispered in my ear.
"Because it's better to savor every second like that" I replied.
Truthfully, I just couldn't f*****g breathe. I was so taken aback by him, and the fact that this was actually f*****g happening. But I also felt that every second like that that we had shared was sacred. We should treat it like it was such. 

"No, f**k that, kiss me" he whined.
I giggled through a yawn. He knew how to make me laugh without even trying. That's a rule of love. 
He pulled me close and kissed me hard. Running his hands through my wavy bed head, he held on tight, squirming against my body. Exploding at every touch. He quickly pulled away. 
He stared at me for a solid twenty seconds. 

"Why'd you stop?" 
I asked, mocking him, but in a cute way, I think. 
"I love you" he replied, in awe. 
In awe of our beauty. As I knew we both were. 

"Shut up and kiss me you stupid dork, before we fall asleep again."
I could tell he got the hint because he opened his mouth to say something smart back to me and then just kissed me instead. 
I am in love. I think I always was. 


© 2018 Oliver Lee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on January 8, 2018
Last Updated on January 10, 2018
Tags: #gay, #lgbtq+, #love, #fluff, #kissing, #boys, #cute


Author

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Batavia , NY



About
Oliver 16 LGBTQ+ advocate Reptile dad Theatre rat I make music "f**k" more..

Writing