Little green jars

Little green jars

A Poem by OliviaTheElf
"

This is yet, ANOTHER, poem I had written for english class. We had only a minuet or 2 to write a poem with random words (3).

"

Rogue was he,

The apitomy of conversation,

His black hood to bring you to your knees,

Or dance, with elation...

 

He walks,

Tall with his sythe,

To steal your souls,

And take them deep into the night...

© 2011 OliviaTheElf


Author's Note

OliviaTheElf
This of course, is about the good old Grim Reaper. A classical implament of death. I was inspired by Bill and Teds Adventure movies. I believe it was the second movie that introduced the Devil and Grim. In the end of the movie they all play with their band on the stage, and the Grim Reaper recites a little poem. Look it up. I love it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Grim Reaper I liek it was short and got to the point amkes you think

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great idea, and a great write (especially for only having a minute or two!). I love anything dark and morbid, and Death himself is a fascinating character to write about. :) Love it.

The only misspelling I found was "sythe," which is actually spelled "scythe." Common mistake, though. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


The Grim Reaper is a wise spirit if I must say. Clever the least. The short descriptions you place on how they make someone feel is almost realistic. An imagery forms into this. Amazing write.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
3 Reviews
Added on September 2, 2011
Last Updated on September 6, 2011

Author

OliviaTheElf
OliviaTheElf

Ajara, Queensland, Australia



About
listia_username = 'OliviaTheElf'; listia_num_rows = 3; listia_border_color = '888888'; listia_background_color = 'ffffff'; listia_font_color = '2386cc'; listia_width = '250'; www.listia... more..

Writing