Royalty and Divine Blood

Royalty and Divine Blood

A Chapter by Omni
"

An essay covering Monarchy, and the power of Nobility.

"
I make no bones concerning my political, and social beliefs. In my convictions, my honest perspective, I see that the world, nay the West is in need of Monarchy once more. Democracy, the sacred Cow, the Golden Lie, has failed. The notion that average men could band together to bring prosperity, is a similar pipe dream as that of communist utopias.
It was ancient tradition to have one man, one chief, noble, King, and Emperor at times. One man to stand above the commoners, who shall lead them to glory and prosperity. Indeed, these rulers were once seen as Gods, divine in origin, and destined for great things. It is this system of governance, which must be ensured, continued, and glorified in the West once more.
Consider this example of a landowner, and renter. As seen in society today, the renter has no inherent love or value for a place not his own. To the renter,a place he has no control over, no say in it's construction or maintenance, will make him the worse custodian to have. It is known that renters will become lazy, crude, hostile, and indifferent to the place he resided in.
This is the inherent issue with Democracy, and by extension, Democratic Republics. Because when the Leader has no control, no sense of ownership, he is careless. An effect most easily seen in politicians. When a man is given his time slot, his expiration date of this power, he becomes devilish. Crafty, manipulative, and the ultimate example of scum. They rush policies and laws benefiting their cronies and allies, while at the same time trying to profit as much from their office before the "devil" is ousted.
But now consider the Noble, the Landowner. The man who owns his property, is the master of his own destiny. Such men and women are often the most responsible, studious, and diligent with their possessions. It is this clash of mindsets and philosophy which makes the Landowner superior! When one man is the sole cause of his prosperity and success, he is more prone to protect his property, as well as committing actions the most beneficial to it.
Thus, by establishing this superiority, we must merely see these qualities in a Monarch, a Ruler, a Noble. The King/Emperor is much akin to the Landowner, but in many respects far the more powerful of the two.  It is in the Monarchs hands, in his vision, his diligent watch will the land prosper. For a Monarch is ruler for life. If he fails his task, his sacred duty, the life of the Monarch is almost always forfeited.
Yet in our current society, we are in a Democratic Republic. The people of this Government are prone to bickering, factionalism, and clannish mentalities. This is a divide which will surely ruin us as a nation. The only solution I see, is the ultimate return to tradition. Of Kings, Queens, and Nobility. Truly, to be a Monarchist in this era is most difficult, being hated and despised. Even laughed and ridiculed for seeing the failures of this Democracy, and its lies!
But just as Monarchy is about the power of one ruler, it is also beautiful in its simplicity. In olden feudal society, you often had your line of authority. Look upon this brief (albeit linear) example: A Mayor is lead by a Count, who in turn is led by a Duke, who is as well led by a King, who in some cases is led by an Emperor. Now onto the specifics of these Nobles, a Mayor is in charge of a city, in charge of its well being for life  (a trait all Nobles share). The Mayor is governed by a Count, who rules the local County (the surrounding area full of cities.) A Duke, is in charge of maintaining the various County's around him, which will form the basis of a Duchy. But on the top of this hierarchy is the King, who rules over the Dukes (whose numbers may vary) forming the basis of his Kingdom. So to reiterate, Mayor under Count, Count under Duke, and Duke under King.
However, we now enter something more glorious when we introduce the title of Emperor. Who, by all accounts, is the ultimate master of the Nation. Indeed our Democratic Republic, we share a common system similar to the old feudal structure. In this more modern design, it is the City under the County, the County under the State, and the State under Nation.
To bring it down to simplistic terms, the Democracy will make the common man fat and lazy, whereas the Monarchy will make the Noble trimmed and hungry. For in the Monarchy, men are rewarded for quick, decisive decisions, lest their land be ruined. If the Landowner (for example) were slow and lax to put out the fires of his home, he would be soon enough an owner of ashes. While true, Nobles in days past were prone to competition and intrigue with one another, this is as much the way of Capitalism, ensuring the best men are in charge, determining that the weak and craven will never hold real power over the land.
Therefore, we may consider the Noble and Monarch to be Supermen, if you please. Through endless generations of ruling, with each Monarch spending their entire life to the governance and watch of his property (this case being the Nation) it ensures a tradition of excellence. And equally so will it be expected of said Monarch. For if the Great Kings of Old brought fortune and fame, then the Newly Crowned Noble must ensure to maintain this legacy with righteous adherence. This can be seen even still in our current society.
For it is as simple as the Landowner raising his family to keep his property in good hands. Countless times must the Farmer, Businessman, and Landowner ensure that their most precious of things are left in the best of hands. And who else is more superb then the sons and daughters who grew up into this tradition? The Son learns of matters pertaining to his business, his livelihood. He grows up in an environment where one false action could spell ruin and misfortune. These are the characteristics in which are instilled upon the next generation. So why do we applaud, even seek out these family farms, these Ma' and Pa' stores, and Father & Sons businesses? Because they are forced to grow up into a life of quality, excellence, and stability. Yet paradoxically, to have these same families, to have them rule over us as a nation is seen as the path of Tyranny? What nonsense.
Let us sidetrack onto the topic of Tyranny, for the people of these soft lands do not know true Tyranny. Tyranny is to know no power, or respect of title. Kings are only Tyrants if they trespass on the power of their Nobles. This could be the seizure of lands unlawfully, the destruction of a Nobles property, or even his people! The path of Tyranny is pathed with ultimate power and no restrictions upon the one who wields it. But Tyranny can easily come about, (and even more so) in the realm of Democracy and Republics. How easy do common men forget that the birthplace of Democracy, gave rise to Tyrants.
I shall argue this; that it is to be greater Tyranny to live in a Republic or Democracy. For in this land, there is no force to stand against the Tyrant. It is the National Government and its legions of bureaucrats which shall be our greatest foes. If the National Government so wished it, great unjust punishments can be administered to the people and cities. Which, none may stop or even protest them. Of course, it is said that we have laws, we have contracts, we have tradition which is supposed to protect us, but how often have we seen that failed? States are forced into unwanted and despised legislation. Businesses are forced under the leash of greedy government masters, and the common man must watch his tongue, lest he be seen as the enemy of this Tyranny. Consider this, the Monarchy. In such a system, a King must work with his Nobles, his Dukes and Counts to exact justice. It is ironic when the King is less Tyrannical than a President. 
Returning to the topic of family, particularly Noble and Royal Families, let us examine the cultural impact. Such Noble families are treated as near celebrities, even deified. These are the families which rule a land for generations, near centuries. It is almost impossible in today's time, to imagine an England without it's King or Queen. For nearly a 1,000 years, a Royal family has stood watch over England, ensuring the lands survival and dominance. 
Thus we see the true power of Monarchy. The Monarch is a being, more than just a man, greater than a God in some eras. They are the ultimate representation of that culture, of it's customs, and it's faith. When a King becomes wicked, the land suffers for it. When a King is ambitious, the world shudders at their very step. The word Noble, has lost much meaning in this world, but when describing Monarchy, it is no surprise the term is of inseparable status from the word.
In truth, I pine for the days, when God may open the Gates to his Immortal Kingdom. Yet in my heart, I fear he has abandoned mankind. It is perhaps why I wish to see a King or Emperor come about once more. Not for blasphemous, ignoble reasons, but in the hopes that mankind would be one step closer to God. For who amongst us is greater, near angelic, then the Lord of the Land? 
-J.D.R 6/14/16


© 2016 Omni


Author's Note

Omni
Feel free to comment and bring up discussion.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on June 15, 2016
Last Updated on June 28, 2016
Tags: Monarch, King, Emperor, Noble, Democracy, Society, Essay, Republic


Author

Omni
Omni

Stockton, CA



About
I'm a young man trying to turn his hobby into a passion. Let's hope this becomes reality. more..

Writing
The Road to Heaven The Road to Heaven

A Chapter by Omni