Love meets no limits.

Love meets no limits.

A Story by Patricia(:

I relived the memory in my head as I did every night...

I laid defenseless on the street across from her, blood soaking my shirt. I watched as he withdrew his gun, and smiled towards me, while looking back at her. She stood there shaking, eyes wide. He pulled the trigger, gun aimed towards her. She looked towards me before she collapsed onto the floor. I screamed out both in agony and pain. I winced as I struggled to get up, the murder ran off like the coward he is. I limped as I made my way to her. Her clothes soaked in blood and bitter tears. I ripped my shirt and wrapped it around her wound trying to prevent anymore blood loss. I picked her up and held her in my arms, I stroked her silky soft hair and tried to reassure her that everything was going to be alright, but I wasn't sure if everything was going to be okay. Someone finally spotted us and called 911. As soon as we got into the ambulance I sat beside her as she laid on the stretcher, the paramedics tried all that they could to help her, but the bullet was lodged to deep and she lost to much blood. She was claimed dead at arrival at the hospital. September 21, 2003, at 11:03 am. They said I was the lucky one, that my cuts were deep, but I hadn't lost as much blood as her. I wasn't the lucky one, because to live in a world without her didn't make me lucky. I wished that I was the one to die that night, that the murder shot me instead, but I can't change the past...

- - -

I stared out the window at the snow covered streets. Winter was her favorite season, she used to drag me outside into the cold to help her build a snowman. Snowflakes were glued to the glass of my window, beautiful snowflakes, each unique. Jessica came up with the crazy idea that each snowflake were angels floating down from heaven to visit those on earth, if only that were true Jessica. If only you truly were here with us. Don't worry my love one day I'll be with you again. I promise. I'll never forget you... Never...

 

© 2012 Patricia(:


Author's Note

Patricia(:
Uh, short randomness of a lame story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on February 19, 2012
Last Updated on March 26, 2012

Author

Patricia(:
Patricia(:

About
I'm basically just here to write what I feel when I feel it. Never on, but when I am, it's not long. Hope none of you hate me for that, but if you do. Hey, it's not like it's anything new. Also, sorry.. more..

Writing
tgegewg tgegewg

A Poem by Patricia(: