Dragon the Dragon - A Fairytale For All Ages!

Dragon the Dragon - A Fairytale For All Ages!

A Story by OneTravisToGo
"

A fairytale that you, your grandparents, and your children will all enjoy! This story goes through the day of Dragon the dragon while she is at the local market.

"
Once upon a time there was a dragon named Dragon. Dragon the dragon was very dragony, in the way he had scales and could breathe fire and other cool s**t. Anyways, Dragon the dragon looked a lot like Moira the lesbian. Dragon the dragon was a blonde little girl with a streak of blue scales. Dragon the dragon was also very emo, and very, very lesbian. Dragon the dragon loved other dragons that were dragony, like itself.

Dragon the dragon was walking around one day in a local shopping mall, when Dragon the dragon saw another Dragon named Dragon the dragon. Dragon the dragon was a very tall, sexy dragon, much like Dragon the dragon. Dragon the dragon’s acne was absolutely stunning. His long, greasy hair was the most beautiful shade of diarrhea green he had ever seen. Dragon the dragon walked over to Dragon the dragon, only to find out she had been dead for a couple of hours. Dragon the dragon grabbed a nearby DVD with her tongue, and quickly slithered away.

And that was the tale of Dragon the dragon and Dragon the dragon.


THE END <3

© 2011 OneTravisToGo


Author's Note

OneTravisToGo
If you didn't get it, this is obviously a joke. Calm your balls.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

349 Views
Added on November 24, 2011
Last Updated on November 24, 2011
Tags: dragon, fairy tale, fairytale, fairy, tale, cinderella, fantasy, funny, hilarious, joke

Author

OneTravisToGo
OneTravisToGo

No, GTFO., NC



About
Tumblr and Lady Gaga. ...that's about it. more..