Lankadoodle and Lanafer

Lankadoodle and Lanafer

A Stage Play by OrAnGe SmArTiEs
"

This is a monologue about me and some friends. I was told to write about me and my feelings. The idea was to write about anything that came into my head so I did and this is what I came up with: Lankadoodle and Lanafer:

"

 

I've been told to write about me, write about what I think and what I feel, write about who I am, what I fear and well just me. I have no idea what to write. Let it all out, write about whatever you want, that's what they said, let it come from the heart, the heart. Why does it always come from the heart? Everyone always says “let it come from the heart, speak what's in your heart” I always think that everything you do or say comes from the soul. The soul is you, who you are, what you think or feel, what you say and do. Even what you don't. Do you ever think what if? What if I said yes or what if I said no, even what if I walked away? Imagine that you have one chance, one chance to change everything in your life: the way that you are, your friends, the way that you feel. And you didn't, all because you were afraid of running away, well you know what screw that! Screw fear and running away! I say “Don't stay because your afraid of running away go!... because you want to break away” Why is life like that? It's always about fear, fear of rejection so you don't ask the one question that could make you happy. Fear of pain, so you don't do the one thing that could make you laugh. Fear of... well... fear of everything so you don't do anything that could make you smile... all because there's a chance it could make you cry.


© 2008 OrAnGe SmArTiEs


My Review

Would you like to review this Stage Play?
Login | Register




Featured Review

this is so good ...and , sad fact, so true. Fear seems to be a driving force in our lives....sometimes becoming a crutch we use to not do all those things we dream of. Perhaps the very thing that keeps us from realizing our dreams is our fear of heartbreak. very reflective piece of work. excellent.

laura

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

this is so good ...and , sad fact, so true. Fear seems to be a driving force in our lives....sometimes becoming a crutch we use to not do all those things we dream of. Perhaps the very thing that keeps us from realizing our dreams is our fear of heartbreak. very reflective piece of work. excellent.

laura

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is very good! I like how your monologue just flowed so well. I have felt fear and wondered if I had done this or that would I have been laughed at or would I succeed. This is very honest and good.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wowza! Leighann. I really Like This Letting Everything Out, Though I My Slef Wouldn't Call This A Poem But I Don't Know Much About Potery So It Could Be. It's Nice How U t=Think That Everything Comes From The Soul And Not The Heart. A Lovely Piece Of Writtin, I Enjoyed Reading It. Well Done! Love You. xxx

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice piece of writing here baby-girl. I wouldn't call it a poem though, more a journal kind of writing. It's well written, but doesn't say anything about you and who you are. Still, a good piece of rambling writing hun. Xx

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

YOu seem to be very truthful here. Let words flow and all will fall into place!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

432 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 24, 2008
Last Updated on May 1, 2008

Author

OrAnGe SmArTiEs
OrAnGe SmArTiEs

Gloucster, England



About
Me,my life and I eh?? Ok let me introduce myself: *Clear Throat* I am Leighann, no I am not short or insane, lol or am I??? no I am not........ I am not in love with any thing (*Cough* Animals)......... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I Run Away I Run Away

A Poem by Rain