The once in a life time kind of emotion

The once in a life time kind of emotion

A Poem by Sarrah.246

I want a love like you see in the movies. Something you see on screens in cinemas and read about in books. I want something life-changing and all-consuming. Somebody that helps me love life and lets me help them in return. Someone who changes the way I see things and shows me the beauty of the universe. Someone who I could be there for throughout the ups and downs and unexpected twists of life and know that they’d do the same for me. Someone I could discover the world with and go for long drives at 2am with. I want somebody that isn’t afraid of the world but wants to discover it by my side. Someone who isn’t ashamed of looking at stars and clouds and seeing if they make shapes and being spontaneous and not caring about what other people think of us. I want somebody that can learn from me and teach me in return and a person who isn’t afraid to burst into song in public. I want something that’s once in a lifetime.

© 2014 Sarrah.246


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice, I love how you push out what you want in this world. You have some nice lessons to teach dont stop!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Added on April 12, 2014
Last Updated on April 12, 2014

Author

Sarrah.246
Sarrah.246

Sheffield , United Kingdom



About
I'm someone who would love to be a writer in the future.To inspire people, or even make their day with a smile :] For me, books are something that I can escape the world from and sink into a story .. more..

Writing