Maybe next live...

Maybe next live...

A Story by SkyVy
"

Kenna and Jazz have a complicated relationship..to the point where it was impossible to talk to each other.Everyone is against them..

"
Kenna is just a girl...a girl in love.Kenna have pale skin,blue eyes,and was born during 1900s.She was born in a rich family,well educated,and bright future but she was in love with an African American named Jazz.Jazz was an African American who lived in the street his whole life,never had a proper meal,and never even had a chance to get education.They met once and instantly felt a connection,Kenna's family is against their relationship.Kenna's dad banned Kenna from seeing Jazz,her heart broke from thinking her family blocked her from seeing the love of her life.
In secret,Kenna's dad met up with Jazz and talked to him about what's good for Kenna's future and he asked Jazz that if he love Kenna he would stop seeing her because he is being an obstacle for Kenna.Even if Jazz did love Kenna more than anything in the world, he did not wanted to be an obstacle for her.
Days after his conversation with Kenna's dad,he meet up with Kenna.Kenna was so excited to see Jazz again but what she didn't expect was that he was going to break her heart again.Kenna went running home crying,her mom comforted her and talked her into marrying this rich white men.The day of the Kenna's wedding,Jazz sneaked in and saw that Kenna was about to get married to the white guy,his heart broke.Jazz saw that there is no point of living without Kenna by his side so he committed suicided...to end his sorrow.Maybe he should've calmed down..maybe he should've waited...because Kenna actually saw him and was about to run to him but when she caught up...it was too late..he was dead.
30 years later-Kenna now have a family of three and is living her future the way her parent wanted her to,but every year when the day comes Kenna would go to Jazz grave and wish him good luck in the afterworld and talked to him about what's going on in her life.But one thing she always wanted to remind him is that she love him forever and always,and maybe in their next lives they will be reconnected.

© 2017 SkyVy


Author's Note

SkyVy
This is a short story that's not very detailed.So sorry if I misspelled something:(I still hoped you liked it and get whats its about!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awwwwww.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💛💛💛💚💚💚💙💙💜💜 This is sooooooooooo cute and heartbreaking.


Posted 7 Years Ago


SkyVy

7 Years Ago

Aww thank you for liking it:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Added on February 18, 2017
Last Updated on February 18, 2017

Author

SkyVy
SkyVy

NC



About
I came to read,I stay for the books more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by SkyVy


Mirror Mirror

A Poem by SkyVy