Chapter 10- Since We're One Piece Fans, We Named The Club After Whitebeard

Chapter 10- Since We're One Piece Fans, We Named The Club After Whitebeard

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas
"

A whole new scene with new characters! Enjoy!

"

The scene switches to a club. It appears to be called “Club Newgate”.  It’s a small rundown club and looks as if it hasn’t had proper upkeep in years. The first floor looks pitch black while you can see lights coming from the second floor. The place is rented out by Dodge, so the only people present are Skymon’s crew and women they let in the club. At the DJ Booth a character draped in an oversized red hooded jacket with his hood up masking his face, is spinning records. He has a pair of headphones which look very expensive and around his neck is a chain that says “CutNasty” in diamonds. He’s playing fast-paced songs and right now the party seems to be pretty fun. People are dancing and having a good time, people are over at the bar enjoying drinks and a few people are just sitting down getting lap dances from some of the women. All of a sudden the DJ is approached by someone who seems to in Western attire. He is obviously drunk. He begins talking to the DJ.

 

Man (With a country voice): “The f**k you think yer doin?”

 

 The DJ stops scratching and let’s the music play and looks up at the man

 

DJ: “What I’m doing is being the DJ. You invited me to come. You told me about this party you were having and were going to be going to this club and you called me last week in the evening. My phone rang three times. I let it ring three times just to make sure I don’t answer too"“

 

The man interrupts the DJ.

 

Man: “You’re talking to damn much sonny. I know what the f**k I did. What I mean is why the hell are you playing this fast techno robotic s**t? Didn’t I say specifically to give me some Country style music? Or did you forget who the hell is paying you for tonight?”

 

DJ: “Well sorry Quick Draw McGraw, I thought we were at a party, not at a hoe down. People can’t get jiggy, yeah I said jiggy to songs about the open road and barns and pigs and horses and Wyatt Earp and---“

 

The man pulls up his shirt to reveal a gun. He places his hand over it. The DJ looks unsurprised. While the DJ and Man are still talking a Sharply Dressed Man dancing with a girl begins to talk to her

 

Sharply Dressed Man (In a Barry White Impression): “Damn girl. I’d say that I’m in love with you but you’d probably think I’m just trying to pull a fast one on you”

 

Girl (Laughing): “So what’s your name handsome?”

 

Sharply Dressed Man (In yet another Barry White Impression): “You can call me Milk baby. I do the body gooooood”

 

The girl starts laughing again and the man smiles and thinks the third time is the charm

Sharply Dressed Man (Once again Barry White): “Damn girl do you clean your underwear with glass cleaner?”

 

Girl (Looking unsettled and confused): “Umm no. why did you ask that?”

 

Sharply Dressed Man: “Cause I can see myself in them”

 

A large slap is heard and the music stops and everybody looks at what happen. Even the DJ and Western Man stop to look at what happened. A person in the background can be heard saying “Damn!” The girl just stomps her foot and walks away from the man and the man just holds his face and looks at the crowd. His Barry White impersonation has stopped.

 

Sharply Dressed Man: “Uhhh dudes and duddettes. I was just showing this guy how not to pick up chicks.”

 

He grabs a random man and smacks him in the face

 

Sharply Dressed Man: “See dude. I told you, sexual pick up lines are not the way to go.”

 

Random Man: “I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME!”

Then the scene shifts back to the DJ and the Western Man is still angry at him

 

Man: “Have you noticed something uhhh Mr. NastyCut?”

 

The DJ looks surprised. He doesn’t have a clue what the man is talking about

 

Man: “There’s still no F*****G COUNTRY PLAYING!!”

 

The man slams his hand down on the turntable and breaks one half of it. Everybody stops and looks over at the DJ booth. One of the men, apparently Skymon’s member starts whispering to somebody else.

 

Skymon Member: “Aww s**t, it looks like Dodge is in one of his moods again.”

 

Other Skymon Member: “What do you mean by that?”

 

Skymon Member: “Your new around here so I’ll tell you. Let me just say Dodge is a hot head, gets mad pretty easily. And when the guy gets mad, bullets start to fly and people need to start ducking”

 

Other Skymon Member: “Well why he isn’t the leader?”

 

Skymon Member: “Cause even though Dodge is strong, Skymon’s able to keep in him check with his own ruthlessness and ability. But don’t tell that to Dodge. He feels as if he should have been the leader and Skymon is second to him. He doesn’t even really like Skymon. If no one wants to get shot no one better even bring up Skymon and say his subordinate is acting up”

 

Just then the scene switches to the DJ and Dodge and the DJ starts talking. And what do you know?

 

DJ: “Damn man! Do you know how much that cost me”?

 

The DJ looks around at the crowd to see if they have an answer

 

DJ: “Soooo nobody knows”?

 

Random Member of Crowd: “No! We don’t know!”

 

DJ: “Neither do I”

 

Random Member of Crowd: “THEN WHY THE F**K DID YOU ASK LIKE IT WAS IMPORTANT?”

 

The DJ ignores what the people are saying and begins talking to Dodge.

 

DJ: “Oh well. Looks like I’ll have to call Skymon and tell him that his subordinate is acting like a fool”



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Note: Speaking of One Piece, my favorite One Piece character? Zoro!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG! Wow Dodge...that poor DJ. This chapter made me laugh. It was funny. Oh God to the ending. Are you kidding me? The gang members warned each other not to say what was just said!!!!!!! I love Dodge's personality although he is a bad guy. I really like this. Sharply Dressed Guy made this funnier. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sharply dressed Guy

Posted 12 Years Ago


I loved Sharply Dressed Guy, really funny stuff there! This scene seems a little random to me, but it makes sense I guess since it explain a bit of stuff. I love it when the random member of crowd asks "then why the f**k did you ask like it was important?" I laughed so hard at that. Anyway, great scene

Posted 12 Years Ago


DJ: “Well sorry Quick Draw McGraw, I thought we were at a party, not at a hoe down."

HECK YEAH!! XD

That Sharply Dressed dude made me laugh really hard. Then he tried to blame it on some other guy. *tsk tsk tsk* And the DJ is cool too, but I STILL SEE NO SOREN!!

Wubwub.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love it when the guy gets slapped and then tries to blame it on some other guy, that's hilarious! I feel bad for the chick though, I totally would've kicked that guy's but instead of just slapping him. He'd be going through the DJ table!

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is by far one of my favorite chapters.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
I have got to say my favorite part was when that one random guy yelled, "I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU! GET AWAY FROM ME!". That HAD to of been the funniest line in this chapter, to me at least. ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think the dj is an idiot... then again, so is Dodge XD
not your best chapter but it does give us some insight.
keep'em coming
greetings

Posted 12 Years Ago


next chapter pleaseeee hahah i dont want itta end here and man with a country voice? hahah niceeee

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

889 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011
Tags: comics, manga, force, powers, government, humor, comedy, adventure, fourth-wall

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..