Chapter 11- A Chapter Without Any Of The Main Cast

Chapter 11- A Chapter Without Any Of The Main Cast

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas
"

This chapter is sort of short so I decided to add another one

"

The room stopped, time seemed to have stood still, and everyone knew the DJ had gone too far. Dodge hated being seen as a “subordinate” of anybody, yet alone Skymon. The two were actually friends, and even made plans to take over the gang together. After taking over the gang, Skymon went behind Dodge’s back and became the leader. After gaining his abilities from the “X Attack” Skymon let his power go to his head and has been a constant thorn in Dodge’s side. Eventually Skymon felt pitiful for Dodge and said he could be “2nd in Command if it makes him feel better.” All the while Dodge knew he was feeling sorry for him and has come to hate the man ever since. And with the DJ bringing up Skymon, it triggered a rage in Dodge.

 

DJ: “Umm that was a lot of dialogue. Who just said all that?”

 

A couple of shots ring through the air. Smoke clears on the dance floor only to reveal two  bodies on the floor. Dodge then points his gun at the DJ.

 

Dodge (pissed):  “NO one gives a F**K about SKYMON! “Son of Vayu” MY A*S! He’s just a poor man’s version of the WEEPING F*****G WILLOW!

 

Dodge has snapped and is cussing profusely in his country accent.

 

Dodge: “SON OF A B***H THINKS HE BETTA DEN ME!? IF DAT AIN’T DA BIGGEST BATCH OF STEAMING FLY JUICE ON A COW LOG! I’LL KILL EM! AND EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU FUCKERS IN! I’M NOT A F*****G SUBORDINATE! I’M DA BOSS!”

 

Dodge then takes his gun off the DJ and puts it back in his pocket. He then smiles crazily and talks to the DJ

 

Dodge: “You know what? I’m gunna get ol “Rusty” and blow ya f*****g brains out.”

 

Dodge then storms off in a rage and a few people start running like crazy cause they know what ol “Rusty” is. Some are running, others are drunk and have no clue what’s going on while others a still dancing to the music even though it’s scratched and keeps repeating. While all this is happening the sharply dressed man walks up to the DJ. He has a woman in his arms

 

Sharply Dressed Man: “Duude. Where are the love songs at? A little “Baby I need you in my life? or “My sweet daffodil?” You can’t swoon the ladies like this”

 

Then without letting the man get a turn to speak he grabs a microphone and starts talking into it.

 

Sharply Dressed Man (Barry White Voice): “Now this is for that special lady of mine”

 

He then points to like 10 women in the crowd.

 

Sharply Dressed Man (Barry White Voice): “All of you ladies”

 

Right when he is about to sing into the microphone the DJ pulls the plug from the microphone. The sharply dressed man looks over at the DJ

 

Sharply Dressed Man (regular voice): “Uhh dude? What the hell was that?”

 

DJ: “Apologies but I have to use the facilities. Don’t want it to seem like I’m a little kid who has a certain time to use the restroom but"“

 

Sharply Dressed Man (confused): “Dude, that thought never crossed my mind. But what kind of petty reason is that for me not to use the mic?”

 

DJ: “It’s an unwritten rule amongst DJ’s to never let nobody use the equipment while said DJ is nowhere to be found”

 

The DJ pulls outs a written piece of paper that says “NO ONE TOUCHES STUFF WHEN I’M NOT AROUND!” in very terrible handwriting

 

Sharply Dressed Man: “Dude you just said it was an unwritten rule. And what do you mean nowhere to be found? You’re like 10 feet across the room using the bathroom. I just want to romance the ladies”

 

The DJ is ignoring the Sharply Dressed Man and starts wrapping his microphone up. The sharply dressed man then pulls a phone out of his pocket.

 

Sharply Dressed Man: “See man, I didn’t want to go this route but you chose it”

 

He starts dialing numbers on his phone and with each number a weird vibration fills the club. All of a sudden the DJ takes a pen and uses it to scratch the turntable. A large “Crash” sound fills the arena and some people hold their ears in agony.

 

DJ: “Sorry buddy. But little kid’s play like that won’t work on me. Now like I said, let me get to the bathroom James West (Making fun of Dodge) grabs his gun and then before you know it Pa Chu, Pa Chu

 

The DJ imitates a gun with his hand and takes off. The sharply dressed man seems nervous.

 

Sharply Dressed Man: “What the f**k? How did he?”



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Secret: Really wanted the name of this story to be "No More Heroes" but changed it cause of the video game

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dodge is funny when he's angry. I like his hothead personality. I laughed at the beginning and the ending. Oh wow. That was really ridiculous and funny. I'm really enjoying this storyline. I don't like Country Music either, but hey country accents are fine! I know people from South Carolina. Haha can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love Dodge, he's so funny! And this entire scene just had me laughing really hard. I love the comic interference with the fights going on elsewhere. Nicely done!

Posted 12 Years Ago


"IF DAT AIN’T DA BIGGEST BATCH OF STEAMING FLY JUICE ON A COW LOG!"

Lolwut?

Big FAN. IM A BIG BIG BIG BIG FAN OF THIS

Posted 12 Years Ago


I'm with Kasi-Chan again, I don't like Dodge and I want to see my manga husband kick butt!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love the DJ's attitude towards Dodge. Also like how he basically school's the sharply dressed guy at his own game.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Ew, I'm not all that found of Dodge. Maybe it's because I can't stand country accents or music. I can't wait til the main cast comes back in. Go Jax!!! ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

776 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 7, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011
Tags: comics, manga, force, powers, government, humor, comedy, adventure, fourth-wall

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..