Chapter 13- 13th Chapter. Does This Mean Misfortune Will Happen?

Chapter 13- 13th Chapter. Does This Mean Misfortune Will Happen?

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

The scene switches back to Skymon and Kidd and Skymon is talking to Skymon while Kidd is just getting ready to fight

 

Skymon: “Aren’t you going to attack?”

 

Kidd:  “Age before beauty”

 

Skymon: “Touché. Hope you don’t mind but I like to talk while I’ll fight.”

 

Kidd just stares at him. Skymon continues to talk

 

Skymon: “I find it a thrill to mess someone physically and verbally.”

 

He then punches Kidd in the stomach before he can react.

 

Skymon: “And although I’m undoubtedly the more handsome one between the two of us, I have no problems about attacking first.”

 

He then goes to throw another punch but Kidd moves out the way. Kidd tries to cut Skymon in his waist but Skymon uses his wind abilities to push the blade away from him. He then makes a flicking noise towards Kidd’s forehead which has enough force to blow Kidd back.

 

Skymon (taunting Kidd): “What’s the matter? I hope fighting those four other people didn’t tire you out because it would be pretty boring to fight you if you weren’t perfectly fine. Even though the result would still be me kicking your a*s.”

 

He then lunges toward Kidd and sucks Kidd towards him.

 

Kidd (thinking): “Damn! I can see why this guy was the Captain.”

 

He tries to force himself back but Skymon is pulling him in too fast. Skymon is able to land a punch on Kidd’s chest but Skymon is still pulling Kidd towards his fist so he can inflict more pain. Kidd begins to clinch his teeth and Skymon is grinning. Skymon then makes a slashing motion with his hand which makes the wind come from the Northeast direction which immediately drops Kidd to the floor. Skymon then steps on his stomach and Kidd lets out a huge breath. Skymon then uses his wind to power Kidd even further into the cement and his wind is so strong that he drove Kidd at least five inches into the ground. Afterwards Skymon begins to use his power to make him float around ten feet into the air. While Skymon is heading upwards Kidd is groaning in pain.

 

Kidd: “Son of a b***h. This cat is strong!” I’m going to have to kick this up a notch or else I’m going to die. But I can only keep a speed of that level for a short time. Better than nothing I guess.”

 

After he says this Kidd closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. While he is inhaling Skymon comes flying down.

 

Skymon: “BOOM!”

 

Skymon flew down with so much power he was able to leave a crater in the cement. Debris starts flying everywhere and dust covers the area. After the dust clears Skymon is standing with a huge grin on his face. 



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Secret: This story was thought up of way back in 2009

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG Skymon is going to kill Kidd and I won't be happy! I will be angry and then I'll wanna kill Skymon!!!!! I dislike Skymon! Where is Myles when you need him?! He was supposed to be there already! Darn you Myles! I like you, but you need to get there and now or Kidd is going to die! I like this chapter though it was sad cause Kidd was hurt D: Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
Skymon sounds hecka strong! I can see why Kidd would be having a hard time fighting him. Still, Kidd better win because if he dies then I will be sad. Kidd is pretty awesome(not as much as Jax though ^^).

Posted 12 Years Ago


Can I enter the story and kick Skymon's a*s with my super awesome abilities? I really wanna right now cause he's pissing me off. But I like the way his wind power is used...

Posted 12 Years Ago


No no no no no no no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE JUST KILLED OFF KIDD!! BECAUSE I WILL KICK AND SCREAM AND CRY AND SHOUT AND SWEAR IF YOU DID!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I think this chapter is a little too short, but at the same time, it's your story so I won't judge. I don't really like Skymon, but I guess I'm not supposed to. Either way, good chapter, just work on the beginning because i got lost in it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is good. I saw one or two typo's (is that how you spell it?) but that's about it. The only other thing I have to say about this is that I would maybe make it a little longer but that's just my opinion. Either way this is a great job.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

615 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011
Tags: comics, manga, force, powers, government, humor, comedy, adventure, fourth-wall

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..