Chapter 14- You Got Tricks Up Your Sleeve? Well So Do I?

Chapter 14- You Got Tricks Up Your Sleeve? Well So Do I?

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

Skymon: “Well damn, did the guy evaporate?”

 

Kidd: “You’re strong Skymon but let’s not get ahead of yourself.”

 

He appears behind Skymon. Skymon turns to look back and as he does Kidd’s left knee is aiming towards Skymon’s stomach and his blade is headed towards Skymon’s face. Skymon knows he isn’t going to be able to dodge both hits so he defends against Kidd’s blade and takes the knee. However, the knee was stronger then he expected and Skymon buckles over. Spit comes out of Skymon’s mouth as he drops to his knees. Even while in pain Skymon is still smiling. He looks up and sees Kidd, sweating bullets and breathing heavily.

 

Skymon (thinking): “What’s wrong with this dude?”

 

Skymon (Speaking): “You looking a bit tired there boy.”

 

While he’s talking he manages to get back on his feet. Kidd doesn’t say anything and looks at Skymon. All of a sudden Skymon feels a kick from his back and he gets knocked toward Kidd. He eventually phases through Kidd and while he does so Kidd evaporates. Skymon is looking confused when all of a sudden Kidd is behind him.

 

Kidd: “Well Skymon I’d like to take you down a notch and show you “Speed Hell”

 

He then runs toward Skymon and Skymon manages to punch him in the face but Kidd disappears and it seems like Kidd is running towards him again, this time with his blade towards him. Skymon barely dodges and Kidd’s blade nicks his cheek.

 

Skymon: “What a speedy b*****d!”

 

He then uses his wind to blow Kidd away. Kidd is able to land on his feet though. Not soon after Kidd feels some more wind coming towards him but is able to withstand it.

 

Kidd (thinking): “Whoo boy! I’m not going to be able to keep this up for much longer. Not to mention I’ll be dead tired after this. I got to hurry up.”

 

Kidd lunges at Skymon and the two are throwing punches at one another. It seems to be pretty even, with no one having a good advantage over the other. Even with the fight being so even Skymon still has a smile on his face. He then starts to taunt Kidd.

 

Skymon: “You’re doing pretty good Barry! How much longer can you keep this up though”?

 

He can see Kidd sweating real heavily and breathing harder. He continues to talk

 

Skymon: “You know if you could keep this speed up, you may have had a chance against me, although I do applaud you for being able to put a scratch on me. I can’t remember the last time that has happened. But after your move is up, I’ll show you a move of mine”

 

After he makes a kick towards Kidd’s stomach which was increased with his wind power that makes a cut across Kidd’s abs. Kidd then backs away and holds his stomach in pain. Then he drops to his knees and lets out a huge breath.

 

Kidd: “My limit is up”

 

Skymon then sucks Kidd towards him like a vacuum and knees him in the stomach and then blows him away. Skymon walks toward Kidd but then feels a strange aura in the air.

 

Skymon: “Did it get a bit colder?”

 

He then decides to brush it off and continues walking toward Kidd. Kidd is sitting up against a wall.

 

Skymon: “Remember that move I was telling you about Barry?”

 

Skymon starts to raise his hand in the air. Then all of a sudden a huge gust of wind comes towards his direction.

 

Skymon: “Check this out”

 

After Skymon says that he brings his arm down and suddenly it seems as if the wind disappears. Kidd is confused as to what happened but then after getting a closer look he sees that Skymon isn’t breathing as heavily and the cuts he got on his body are gone.

 

Kidd (thinking): “What the hell did he do?”



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Note: We're hoping to turn the word "Fod" into a worldwide phenomenon

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh jeez! Kidd at least had some better aim and fight time! I like his speed it's amazing! Skymon you monster! How dare you hurt Kidd! Kidd is awesome and you are a failure, Skymon! Ooo does that mean Myles is coming?! Yay!! I hate that Skymon healed himself! This was a great chapter. I can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
-blows a whistle- Hey! Healing yourself is against the rules, mister! Man, Kidd's gonna have to fight way harder if he wants to actually kill Skymon. If he has the ability to heal himself, then Kidd would have to kill him quicker than he can heal himself.

Posted 12 Years Ago


He healed himself? Oh that's unfair! But I like the way this battle scene is turning out, even though it's against Kidd. I'm liking this more and more!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


D:<

NO SKYMON, THATS CHEATING! YOU CANT HEAL YOURSELF!!

Sneaky little Milkdud.

Silly me to have thought Kidd was dead. He's too quick for that. :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh no, he healed himself! that's SO wrong! But I have a feeling he won't be so cocky for long...I sense a chill in the air!

Posted 12 Years Ago


oh you, you, you.... you are evil!!
Don't throw cliffies at me!!! I can't stand them!!
And just when I won't be having time for a few days after this so I can't read on!!
AAARGH!! I want more *pfoe*
greetings ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

636 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011
Tags: comics, manga, force, powers, government, humor, comedy, adventure, fourth-wall

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..