Chapter 15- Punch First, Ask Questions Later

Chapter 15- Punch First, Ask Questions Later

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas
"

Writers Secret: I'm A Big Fan Of Futurama, So Bender Was My Inspiration When I Came Up With Jax Character

"

The scene is back at the club and Jax is still coughing and Takashi seems to be highly erratic and petrified

 

Takashi: “WHAT THE F**K WAS THAT? HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO PULL THAT OFF?”

 

Jax (finally done coughing): “Well remember when I said I knew how to drive a dump truck. I lied.”

 

Takashi: “THAT’S NOT THE POINT! WE’RE ON THE 2ND FLOOR!”

 

The scene switches to outside and it seems somehow the dump truck completely missed the first floor of the club and is dangling out of the 2nd floor.

 

With all the commotion the Sharply Dressed Man was able to get away from Dodge’s gun. After all the smoke clears and he is able to get a good look at the person, he recognizes who it is. He appears surprised

 

Sharply Dressed Man: “Of all the people in the world, why did he have to come? All this damn commotion is going to bring the F.O.R.C.E for sure. I suddenly find the love of my life (referencing Victoria) and now I have to leave her. This blows”

 

The Sharply Dressed Man uses Jax’s distraction as time to leave and he manages to sneak downstairs and out of the club. But before leaving he turns and looks at Victoria

 

Sharply Dressed Man (choking up): “Farewell my love. Until we meet again”

 

All of a sudden the sound of a toilet is flushing. Everybody turns their attention towards the bathroom. Then the sink starts to run. And everybody is waiting for the person to come out. Then the hand dryer starts to run for about 10 seconds. And everybody is still waiting for the person to come out. Then the door opens up and it’s the DJ and he’s stretching as he walks out

 

DJ: “Annnnnnnnnd in perfect timing the DJ makes his way out of the bathroom to avoid all the commotion. I must say--”

 

Before he can finish Jax throws a punch at him but he dodges easily. Jax then throws a few more punches but the DJ evades them easily. The DJ doesn’t know what’s going on

 

DJ: “Geez are you mad I went to the bathroom? I was even a good boy and washed my hands this time.”

 

Jax: “You’re Dodge aren’t you?”

 

DJ: “Heh. You got it all wrong buddy. And don’t you think you should ask first before you start trying to punch someone’s lights out?”

 

Jax: “You seem like a Dodge to me”

 

Random People in The Club: “THAT’S YOUR REASON FOR ATTACKING HIM?”

 

The actual Dodge just looks on and tries to figure out who Jax is. He still doesn’t say anything. Takashi just shakes his head and Victoria inches away from Dodge. A couple people have managed to safely get out the club.

 

In the meantime Jax is still trying to attack the DJ while he is trying to convince him he isn’t Dodge.

 

Jax (throwing punches while he is talking): “You’re name is Dodge”

 

DJ: (blocking/dodging Jax punches): “Nuh uh”

 

Random People in The Club: “YOU GUYS ACT LIKE YOUR IN ELEMENTARY!”

 

The DJ is dodging Jax with ease but all of a sudden trips over the person that Dodge shot and stumbles a bit. Jax smiles and manages to kick the DJ in the stomach. He flies into the DJ Booth and it crashes.

 

Jax: “I also have a good reason to confirm your name is Dodge. You got good agility and can “Dodge” my punches. Therefore THAT…MUST…BE…YOU’RE…NAME!!!”

 

Random People in The Club: “WHAT KIND OF DUMB ACCUSATION IS THAT?”

 

Then the DJ rises from the DJ Booth with about 10 records in his hands. He then throws each record one at a time towards Jax. While he is throwing them the DJ is walking towards the hole Jax made in the wall. Jax ducks from some and punches a few. There was a record that cut Jax right by his eye. Jax seems surprised.

 

Jax (thinking to himself): “How is he throwing those records with so much force behind it?”

 

When the DJ is all out of records he is standing by the hole Jax made with the dump truck. He then begins to speak

 

DJ: “Man, it just seems that people got it out for me today. All I wanted to do was have a good time, spin a few records and maybe if anybody wanted play Monopoly when the party was over. Buuuuuuut since some people don’t want to play nice we’ll have to take a rain check on it. And if we ever play Monopoly I call dibs on the dog. But for now, toodles”



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writers Secret: I'm A Big Fan Of Futurama, So Bender Was My Inspiration When I Came Up With Jax's Character

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol the random people in the crowd made me laugh. That was really funny. Oh Jax always picking a fight. That wasn't even Dodge...lol that was actually a DJ...Dodge is a creepy creeper creep! He doesn't even deserve the love! I really liked this chapter. It was amazing! Jax is stupid, but I love him. Can't wait to read on. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I LOVE the random people in crowd, they (he/she?) just make the scenes ever more comedic. I also love the record throwing on the DJ's part. I think it's a little against Dodge's character (at least what I had gathered from previous chapters) to just stand there silently though. But another nice scene!

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rae
XD My goodness, Jax!!! I love him so much, he is hilarious!!! "You can 'Dodge', so that must be your name!" and then the random people "What kind of accusation is that?!" Those HAD to of been my favorite lines! And the DJ can't call dibs on the dog! The dog is MINE!!! >8I

Posted 12 Years Ago


Jax just had a blonde moment.

Zomg.

Favourite line:

Jax (finally done coughing): “Well remember when I said I knew how to drive a dump truck. I lied.”


Takashi: “THAT’S NOT THE POINT! WE’RE ON THE 2ND FLOOR!”

XDDDD



Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, my hubbie is kind of...dumb...but he's still amazing!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

715 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 12, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011
Tags: comics, manga, force, powers, government, humor, comedy, adventure, fourth-wall

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..