Chapter 21- Turns Out He Was Important After All

Chapter 21- Turns Out He Was Important After All

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas

The scene switches back to the club where Jax is and Victoria seems scared and panicking.


Victoria: “ARE YOU OKAY?”

 

Jax: “I’m fine”

While Jax is holding his shoulder he notices that it is glowing red.

 

Jax: “DAMN!”

 

Jax takes his fingers and presses deep into his shoulder wound and managed to pull out the bullet and throw it a ways before it explodes. All of a sudden you see Dodge, pretty bloodied and charred.

Dodge: “That would have been bad kid, those internal organs couldn’t survive something like that.”

 

Jax (Thinking): “S**t! Why’d this guy have to be a long range type? I f*****g hate having to use my head to get close enough. I just want to give him the good one, two and call it a day. This is just senselessly dragging the fight on. But seeing his ability up close, I got a plan. May hurt a bit though”

 

Jax heads over towards Dodge while Dodge is still shooting bullets at him. You can see mini explosions occurring and just tearing the club apart. For the most part, Jax is getting caught by a couple bullets but manages to brush them off for the most part. Then he and Dodge are a few inches from each other when Jax manages to grab a hold of Dodge’s gun and hit Dodge in the ribs. At the same time Dodge pistol whips Jax a few times and tackles him to the ground but the floor beneath them breaks and they fall down to the first floor. Takashi and Victoria rush over to where they broke through at and begin to talk.

 

Takashi: “Victoria, don’t you think it’ll be a good idea to get out of here? This whole place is falling apart”

 

Victoria: “Takashi, I don’t have any other place to go. This place was like a second home to me and I have been stuck here for so long. Where am I going to go? And don’t you want to see?”

 

Takashi: “See what?”

 

Victoria: “What’s coming to Dodge? That man has put me through a lot over the years and no ones ever helped me before. But in just one day two people that I don’t even know, one from an enemy gang bothered to help me out. I’ve only heard about the Sunset Squad from Skymon and Dodge but after seeing this man, it makes me want to witness for my own eyes what they stand for”

 

Takashi just looks at her in admiration and begins to speak when all of a sudden the sounds of sirens are going off. On the outside of the club we see Soren walking towards the club when a F.O.R.C.E Car pulls up to him. A member of the F.O.R.C.E gets out on the driver side and begins to speak to him.

 

F.O.R.C.E Member: “Excuse me sir. We’re going to ask you to leave the premises at once”

 

Soren just ignores the man and continues to walk when the F.O.R.C.E member stands right in front of him.

 

F.O.R.C.E Member: “SIR! If you keep disobeying orders, then I’m going to have to take you--”

 

All of a sudden Soren literally walks through the F.O.R.C.E Member and then he begins to slowly disappear. Soren looks and sees the Sharply Dressed Man playing on his phone right outside the club.

 

Soren: “Using the F.O.R.C.E to try and cover up this mess was pretty smart if I say so myself Kazuto.”

 

Kazuto: “Dude. Pretty and smart are what the ladies always say about me. But seriously, how did you know I was using an illusion to make some F.O.R.C.E Members anyway?”

 

Soren: “You see those F.O.R.C.E cars over there? There black on white”

 

Kazuto: “What does that mean?”

 

Soren: “Normal F.O.R.C.E cars are white on black”

 

Kazuto: “WHO THE HELL PAYS THAT CLOSE TO DETAIL?!”

 

Meanwhile in the club on the first floor, Dodge is standing above Jax with his gun pointed directly at his head. Dodge is bleeding really bad and has a lot of cuts on his body

 

Dodge: “YA F*****G B*****D! NOW I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE THOSE DAMN OFFICIALS TOO? THIS IS TOO MUCH! YOUR ABOUT AS TOUGH AS SNAKESKIN, I’LL GIVE YA THAT BUT BE PREPARED TO DIE NOW!!”

 

Dodge begins to pull back on the trigger and it seems as if the gun is glowing immensely. Jax, laying on the ground just as bruised and cut as Dodge, just looks at the gun with no fear and cracks a smile.

 

Jax: “I don’t think it would be a good idea to pull that trigger. It probably would be worse off for you than me.”

 

Dodge: “SHUT YER F*****G TRAP!”

 

All of a sudden the gun lets off and it seems as if Dodge’s whole left arm explodes. He lets out an antagonizing scream



© 2011 Ace D Portgas


Author's Note

Ace D Portgas
Writer's Secret: Ice was not on the top of the list for Myle's power. But we realized it was different and ran with it

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG! Awesome chapter! It was a a fun read. LOL wow the Sharply Dressed Man finally has a name. I don't have to kill him now! Lol I wanted to kill him in the beginning. And Soren made this chapter funny because he pays attention to details. :P I love JAX even more now I don't wanna kill you anymore. And yay...Dodge's arms was blown off! Can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oooh, did Jax do something to the gun? And is Kazuto part of the good guys then? Interesting twist with Sharply Dressed Man to that. And Soren's seriousness seems really funny to me too.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh DANG!!! O___O HIS ARM JUST WENT ASPLODE!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesome. Love the ending.

Posted 12 Years Ago


AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SHOOTING AND SHOOTING AT MY MANGA HUSBAND YOU JERK!!!! I definitely like this chapter and I hope to read more about Jax! ^^

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

649 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 18, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011
Tags: comics, manga, force, powers, government, humor, comedy, adventure, fourth-wall

So Called Heroes


Author

Ace D Portgas
Ace D Portgas

MI



About
My name is Patrick and I'm currently working on a comic/manga entitled "So Called Heroes". My dream one day is for this to hit the shelves so everyone can get a look at it...Cause I Just Gotta Make It.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Ace D Portgas



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..