Bakery Battle

Bakery Battle

A Story by Patrick JL
"

Left to open. Right?

"

A bakery that supplies most of the stores in my area pissed me off.  Determined to get even while avoiding prosecution, jail, and/or the funny farm I contemplated.

So when you wish to open a loaf a bread and it has a wire twist-lock which way do you turn it? LEFT to open…  Correct?

So now my days are consumed in padding from store to store and twisting all the bread ties backwards. My plan is that consumers will become enraged at having to open their bread loaves with hatches. They will boycott the bakery and it will close faster than a buggy whip plant.

Once the bakery goes into receivership I will buy it for a song, re-employ all the workers, bake better bread and use plastic clips only.

Today the bakery. Tomorrow the Congress.

© 2015 Patrick JL


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Its easy................. "left" to open........ "right" to get me elected..........

Posted 8 Years Ago


Twistie tie confusion...
Interesting write
Even if ur tools are in the rain
Nice t meet you
Goodluck ...with ur congressional run

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 25, 2015
Last Updated on April 27, 2015
Tags: battle, bakery, revenage, congress

Author

Patrick JL
Patrick JL

PDX, OR



About
I have been tolded I should write. Of course this was by folks, bound by civilization, to baste my ego. They insisted the cyber ether was the place to begin. This seemed as good a place as any to .. more..

Writing
NOTHING NOTHING

A Story by Patrick JL