Lilly's chronicle - 4 -

Lilly's chronicle - 4 -

A Story by Patsy
"

Part reality, part fiction - Lilly's love life...

"
Lilly’s chronicle - 4 -

Summer week-end

So Lilly is very calm tonight... It's Friday evening, she's sitting on her porch, watching the occasional car go by and listening to the happy robins on her freshly cut lawn. The birds now can get an easy meal and seem to sing out loud their appreciation.

Lilly was supposed to go out dancing with friends tonight, but the week's stress got to her and she just wants to be by herself... It has nothing to do with feeling sad. Lilly is the kind of girl who's very comfortable with being all alone.... or in a large crowd. She enjoys the simple things in life... And loves to take time to reflect on her life... and for that, you have to be alone...

A thought comes to mind. She could borrow her parent's old cottage and crash there for the week-end.

"I'll make myself a little fire on the lake's shore and listen to the sound of nature in the night... That's what I should do", she thinks out loud....

After a fast arrangement with the folks, she loads the car with a bit of food, just enough for herself. She also gets some light and warmer clothes ... Evenings in the mountains can get chilly... Lilly tosses in a CD for the road and leaves town on the highway in her small red car...

North bound... -

As she makes it to her exit, she opens the window and lowers the volume of the radio... Soon, the channels won't be coming in anymore, for the mountains are deep and torturous in these part of the Laurentians... She slows down 'cause this driving up to the cottage, is part of the fun... Lake by lake she will make her way to hers... The one she has been going to since she was just a baby... She knows her way around perfectly in these winding roads, and she loves it...

A familiar smell now huddles in the air... The smell of pine, wild flowers and dust.... Someone is also burning leaves in the country side... Lilly loves that smell. She breathes in the pleasurable moment and soon, she feels all relaxed...

An hour has passed, she made it to the lake chalet. She opens the door and feels the warmth rush to her face... The warmth that had been trapped inside during this long, hot summer day... No neighbors have arrived yet and their cottages are far enough for Lilly to take off her clothes freely right next to the window that gives view to the lake... No one is there to watch....

She puts away her stuff.... And looks out at the lake from the veranda... The water is calm, the sun has gone down behind the mountain and light will soon be scarce.

Just enough time for a quick swim...

Totally confident that absolutely no one will see her... Lilly just grabs a large towel, wraps it around her naked body and goes outside... Walking barefoot in the fresh sand next to the lake is also a delight... Looking around one last time, she confirms her state: She is here all by herself... How lucky...

She drops the towel and enters the lake... The water is just right... As she plunges in, she closes her eyes and goes under... Nothing like the feel of the silky lake water on your body when you swim naked...

The sounds become all muffled, Lilly can hear her body's small noises, and as she comes up: The transition from water to air is striking... Lilly now floats belly up on the top of the water. She feels her body slightly shiver as the air has now dropped a few degrees... And suddenly feels very much in touch with all of her body parts and women's round features...

Making sure her ears stay under water to continue earing the mumbled sounds, she slowly makes her arms move to stay perfectly straight on top. Her breasts are now firmly raised above the water, and when she opens her legs to swim back just a bit, the feel of the water on her most intimate parts is getting Lilly slightly aroused... Although all by herself...

It's getting darker now, so Lilly wants to get back to the cottage. She has forgotten to leave the lights on ... As she slowly walks back to the chalet, looking at her sandy feet and drying her hair with the towel, she didn't notice the car that had parked right next to hers in the driveway... <

A whistle is let out in the evening air...

At this point Lilly knows it's not a bird, but a human sound... As she looks up and sees the car, she realizes that she did not wear the towel, she's holding it in her hand...

Quickly reacting to that sudden interruption, Lilly notices who's car it is...

Mario's!

Manuela's friend who had served her wine that wonderful winter night... What is he doing here?... And where is he?... Suddenly Lilly feels very uncomfortable... Is he inside, did he see her naked, is he looking for her?...

Frantically looking around, she finally notices him... He's sitting patiently under the tree... next to the lake... He brought what seems to be a bottle of wine and is holding two wine glasses.

He whistles again and says with a charming smile... "Were you waiting for me?".

Lilly is once again feeling all warm in her face, and it's has nothing to do with the wine yet...

She makes her way to Mario who by now is getting up and looking at Lilly with all of the desire he's been accumulating by watching her swim naked in the lake...

Lilly cannot resist his presence anymore... She drops the towel again and grabs Mario by the neck... They kiss with a passion too intense to describe...

As they drop to the ground, and make love to the sound of crickets, Lilly thinks to herself... She had the greatest idea for the week-end... Reflecting had never been better...

To be continued..

© 2012 Patsy


Author's Note

Patsy
If you didn't read Lilly's 1 to 3, I think it would be a good idea to understand who is Mario...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

very nicely done... i am very curious to find out how mario knew she was going to be at the lake house... but who cares as long as he found her ;)

Posted 15 Years Ago


Well penned story

Posted 16 Years Ago


That to be continued you have to continue :P
What else can I say, BEAUTIFUL... I love all your writings,
Sorry for the late replay

All the best,
Tamer

Posted 16 Years Ago


Lots of laughs - the ending line is perfect to describe such a scenerio - I was wondering what happened to him and her friend on the internet - I am glad she is 'in touch' with one of them...thank you - great writing!
Light,
Siddartha


Posted 16 Years Ago


Another great part! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! I like the way you write, its very descriptive and flows nicely. Great job!
-Brie

Posted 16 Years Ago


Bloody hell! Yes, 4 draws a few things together, literally. Glad I stuck with the programme! You write well. I found myself agreeing wholeheartedly with para 2 and I thought para 8 -- about the smell of pine -- was delightfully observed and sounds like something from your own experience. I also thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful liberty of your life-style, being able to head off from the city to the mountains so readily, lake-by-lake.

Swimming. I love swimming and have just got back from a swim with my kids. The swim you describe is delightful on account on the freedom and relaxation. You also use it very cleverly as a sort of preparation for the lovemaking that follows. And of what the hell was Mario doing there? You still have my curiosity. In fact I am more curious now!

Posted 16 Years Ago


oh i do like this. and find it interesting that you chose the present tense to write in but you make it work. i was with lilly all the way. i am definately going back to lilly's 1 to 3 (if i can locate them) and discover who mario is. i can't wait to read more. excellent story so far.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2008
Last Updated on January 27, 2012

Author

Patsy
Patsy

Born in Montréal, Canada



About
I write out of inspiration, or when I am shocked by good or bad news... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..