Lilly's chronicle - 5 -

Lilly's chronicle - 5 -

A Story by Patsy
"

Part reality, part fiction - Lilly's love life...

"

Lilly’s chronicle -5-


Same summer week-end.


Lilly is starting to wake up. She opens her eyes slowly and realizes that she is still at the chalet... She can hear the cicada already singing away. It's going to be another hot day... As she turns around in her bed, she smiles... It's been a while since she had a man peacefully sleeping next to her... Should she wake him up? The desire is there... He's lying on his stomach with practically no covers on him... He is sexy and warm and just... Wonderful... He's... Mario...

Lilly takes her time. She examines his back now that he is here, really here... His dark skin, his muscles line, his soft dark hair... To think she had met him 6 months ago in a wine tasting at a friend's house... It was a fixed date, she didn't know about it... He was there to meet her...

Since then, she had given up on a rocky internet affair, that wasn't going anywhere anyway... She had gotten used to living alone again... And he had always respected that... He let her take her time... She needed it.

But now that he came to surprise her at the cottage yesterday, the timing was perfect... They made love for the very first time... on the lake's shore, on their way up the stairs to the chalet... They barely made it to the room because their desire for one another was so intense....

So Lilly wants to surprise Mario instead and lets him rest a bit more. Besides, it's only Saturday morning and they have the chalet all to themselves. She'll fix breakfast.

Wrapping herself in a sheet that had fell on the floor, she makes her way to the kitchen. A quick look out the window confirms that no neighbor has arrived yet for the week-end.

Peace, fresh water and love making... Perfect... - Vivre D'amour et d'Eau Fraîche -


As she starts to make coffee, she wonders away in her thoughts again. She stands in front of the window and looks out at the lake. She replays in her mind the way she had felt aroused, swimming alone in the lake before noticing her quiet prince on the shore. He had been watching her, he brought her wine, he got to her heart...


A little crack is then heard behind her and she now feels a warm kiss on her neck. "Good morning" says Mario with his deepest voice. She closes her eyes again... and feels the rush of passion coming right back... Mario then slowly puts his hands around her waist and on the wrapping sheet and pulls it down ever so softly letting once again Lilly's nude body be exposed to the water front outside .

He then proceeds in a very erotic matter to softly breathe in and out, very close to her skin, making the air caress her body... Inhale, chilly air... exhale, hot air, chilly, hot, chilly, hot... all the way down her back... Lilly loves it...

At this point, she just wants to turn around and kiss him again ... But he has something else in mind. He softly turns her around and proceeds to making the same hot and chilly breathing on her chest, on her breasts, he pauses ... then continues on her belly... Lilly is lusting for him so much...

He then takes her in his arms and raises her on the counter and makes love to her with the same intensity and burning desire as yesterday... Lilly is in heaven...

The only sound that can be heard is the dripping coffee, the singing cicada and Lilly's moans of pleasure...

It was going to be a very hot day in deed... And Lilly was in love... She made it. Mario let her...


To be continued...

© 2012 Patsy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wonderful stuff. I've lost count how many times they have made love...four now right? I think we can safely say there is passion on the go here! It seems delightful actually. They have the chalet to themselves in a beautiful setting and have the time to indulge themselves. What could be better? And I now see how you have brough all the strands together. So let me get this right... inhale, cold, exhale hot, cold, hot, inhale, exhale... How am I doing? And you still have my curiosity...I am reading for pleasure and want more.



Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

beautifully written... very classy... great chapter - i am cheering for lilly

Posted 15 Years Ago


i like how you expressed Lily's emotions, very believable.
great job!
-Brie

Posted 15 Years Ago


Glad you liked it Orlando... and you are right about he inhaling and exhaling... there is still more coming...

Posted 16 Years Ago


Wonderful stuff. I've lost count how many times they have made love...four now right? I think we can safely say there is passion on the go here! It seems delightful actually. They have the chalet to themselves in a beautiful setting and have the time to indulge themselves. What could be better? And I now see how you have brough all the strands together. So let me get this right... inhale, cold, exhale hot, cold, hot, inhale, exhale... How am I doing? And you still have my curiosity...I am reading for pleasure and want more.



Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 21, 2008
Last Updated on January 27, 2012

Author

Patsy
Patsy

Born in Montréal, Canada



About
I write out of inspiration, or when I am shocked by good or bad news... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..