Lilly's chronicle - 6 -

Lilly's chronicle - 6 -

A Story by Patsy
"

Part reality, part fiction - Lilly's love life...

"


Eclipse night


It's the end of the week-end. Lilly is locking up the chalet. Mario is next to his black car and Lilly is about to get in her red car... They had come alone... It was a surprise for Lilly to see Mario arrive here... And what a beautiful surprise it was...

Their relationship had now passed to the second phase... They had been intimate... It was a wonderful feeling.

As Lilly approaches Mario who never stopped looking at her for the last minutes, he takes her hands and pulls her in his arms again... He sighs... Realizing that the moment had to end... or did it?... Lilly did feel a bit sad herself because she would have stayed here for ever... Too bad her vacation was in only two weeks, and Mario's were ending tonight...

"I would like to offer you something" he whispers in her ears, still holding her tight in the most amorous way. "Tonight is the moon eclipse. I would love it if you could come watch it with me and have a late dinner at my place?..."

Lilly doesn't hesitate for a moment. She had been at Mario's place before, during day time. He lived about 20 minutes away from her house on a mountain top... The view was amazing... And watching an eclipse from there would surely be wonderful.

So as they make their way back to the highway, passing lake after lake, mountain after mountain on the winding roads, both of them keep a close watch on each other. Lilly looks in her rear view mirror and Mario is right behind her.

When they finally arrive at Mario's. Lilly notices how peaceful his place is. No neighbors are close enough to see them from up here... The sun is going down and soon, she will see how well the stars shine from up here...

Mario is an excellent cook. He creates a pasta feast and opens another botle of wine that goes so well with the menu... He is quite a connaisseur on the subject.

Later in the evening, as Lilly lays on the porch in a long chair, Mario brings her a very large wool cover to keep her warm. He tucks her as if she was going to bed and smiles at her to show just how much he wants her to feel at home and comfortable... Lilly smiles back, not a word needs to be said... She is content, she knows that Mario is too.

As he takes place on the chair right next to her, he makes his way under the cover too... They are now both looking at the stars... Mario shut the house's light so they can see the sky perfectly. And finally, it happens... The eclipse starts... It is magical...

As they both watch the beautiful moon, la Bella Luna... Lilly relaxes...

 

---------------------

 

Lilly probably fell asleep not long after the eclipse had started. She is warm and happy. She is being held in Mario's arms and nothing could be more perfect. She is in love, and is loved back.

 

Mario just holds her now... and watches her sleep... like a precious child in his arms.


To be continued...

 

© 2008 Patsy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well this is R-romantic. It is a calm chapter after the more passionate prelude. At first it feels sad that the weekend of lovemaking is drawing to a close. But then it becomes clear that this may not be so. Red and black! Passion and darkness. (Also wonderful in silk.) Again I like the notion of being out in the wilds, mountains, woods, lakes. The notion of her checking in her rear view mirror is also quite erotic. Of course he is there. And she is so relaxed she feels comfortable enough to fall asleep with him. Ahhh! But what next. A twist? You still have my curiosity.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

this is a very sweet/romantic chapter - very touching... i love that i can picture the story unfolding in my mind as i read each line... fantastic job

Posted 15 Years Ago


As they both watch the beautiful moon, la Bella Luna... Lilly relaxes...
This sums it all up! You've painted quite a lovely setting here with a great fantasy for two! Bittersweet is the moment, and the eclipse will mark such a memory. Nice read!
~Lorraiyne

Posted 15 Years Ago


Very simply expressed emotions, very calm and serene.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well this is R-romantic. It is a calm chapter after the more passionate prelude. At first it feels sad that the weekend of lovemaking is drawing to a close. But then it becomes clear that this may not be so. Red and black! Passion and darkness. (Also wonderful in silk.) Again I like the notion of being out in the wilds, mountains, woods, lakes. The notion of her checking in her rear view mirror is also quite erotic. Of course he is there. And she is so relaxed she feels comfortable enough to fall asleep with him. Ahhh! But what next. A twist? You still have my curiosity.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I loved this one! The emotions were simple yet they expressed a deeper love they share.
It had it's "aww!" moments. Can't wait for more!
-Brie

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 4, 2008
Last Updated on May 4, 2008

Author

Patsy
Patsy

Born in Montréal, Canada



About
I write out of inspiration, or when I am shocked by good or bad news... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..