To everyone with love

To everyone with love

A Story by Chloe..Across the Universe

First I want to say thank you with all my heart for reading my writings.
I appreciate you and thank you for your comments and reviews and opinions.

Second ...tonight I was beginning some read requests and thanks yous .. I owe many since you all were kind enough to read about the reviewing and my home state and red rum lol you know i forgot the name... Red Rum ...something ... OH! Hill, that's it!..anyway, I signed in and out several times .. wrote a few reviews pressed submit and nothing.... for fifteen minutes i waited .. I gave up.. could not sleep so thought i would try again.. still no luck . It took me twenty minutes to get here and I can't get logged out for ten minutes it is slow .. so please don't think i am being ungrateful... I will have some time tomorrow night maybe during work today so hopefully it will go a bit faster.

I love you guys ... I thank you here and will come by in person soon as I can.
I think this site needs some caffeine! I appreciate the Kosnors efforts here.
This is my favorite place to come online... and all of you are just so you and so kind~
Thank you for reading my writing.

Peace and love
Chloe

© 2010 Chloe..Across the Universe


Author's Note

Chloe..Across the Universe
The picture is of Devils Den here in Arkansas ... the legislators here are thinking of taking the S off Arkansas ...so is Illinois taking their S off also?
Silly huh ?
Not the oil spill ... much more oil released a day than first reported..and as one review said ... it is Biblical .. in our opinion it is ...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Tanks Chloe. It's our pleasure I am sure. spent a few days at Cherokee Village a few years back, and had friends in Little Rock that I havent spoken to in about 100 years. Went antique shopping in that little town in the side of the hill just across the Mo. border, cant remember the name.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

why would anyone change the spelling of a state name? or a city name for that matter . . . is there no end to the stupidity of the age we live in?

this is my favorite place, too :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Perhaps they could start calling your state Ar-Kansas and keep the s. lol What foolish things lawmakers busy themselves with while the populace could use some meaningful legislation passed to help promote the general welfare of the citizens; typical, huh? Yeah, the site was sluggish yesterday, couldn't get on myself but seems to be back to par today. Always a pleasure to read your words sweety, love, F.G.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Tanks Chloe. It's our pleasure I am sure. spent a few days at Cherokee Village a few years back, and had friends in Little Rock that I havent spoken to in about 100 years. Went antique shopping in that little town in the side of the hill just across the Mo. border, cant remember the name.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That's a cool picture. I have never been to AR, (maybe drove thru on way to TX). Despite this, I know the geography very well. My company delivers there from Pryor, OK and Memphis, TN.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awh. i luff you chloe. (:
*gives you angel cake**

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
5 Reviews
Added on June 21, 2010
Last Updated on June 21, 2010

Author

Chloe..Across the Universe
Chloe..Across the Universe

Smalltown, USA, AR



About
Sometimes i feel like an alien in a strange land..can you relate? I love people and friends are just that to me , friends-if you request me as a friend it would be nice if you read something I have .. more..

Writing