Merry Christmas... Yes, I said it" Merry Christmas"!

Merry Christmas... Yes, I said it" Merry Christmas"!

A Story by Chloe..Across the Universe
"

I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

"
If i could I would give to Fabian Gregarious the dog he loves and lost.
To Bubo I would give a mother's unconditional love.
For Coyote a book as tall as the sky for all his stories and tales he shares with us.
To Devons I would give a vial of lavender scented peace to deter those nineteenth nervous breakdowns.
To Poppy a dress of gold to match her soul.
For Desert Dreamer a dream like never before.
To Serah the man she adores.
For Dale a cowgirl in tight blue jeans.
I would to the Analogue Kid give the answers of the Universe.
For Fran if she did not already have this , a lover to rival her tales of romance and passion.
For Tai wings to fly over to visit Donovan and me.
For Craig and for me, snow!
For Creepy Blue Guy a flashlight with a creepy blue light!
For Emily an angel's kiss.
To True I would ... give anything to read her again!
To us all ... so many I love and adore peace and love and our daily bread.
Oh, and a best seller for everyone!

Merry Christmas one and all !

P.S. I didn't forget any of you I just have to hurry and get busy cooking come and have dinner with me tomorrow!


Chloe
xoxo

As this was written before I met many of you lovely and incredibly fantastic. writers a wish for a wonderful holiday season and a hope to know you all and share words and friendship in the name of glorious beautiful poetry and stories peace to all who read Merry Christmas !

© 2013 Chloe..Across the Universe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG! This is soooo lovely! Thank you sweetheart, I shall cherish my dress of gold, so adorable :)
Hugs
xx

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Happy Holidays~ Chloe~ so nice to see you writing again!~ =)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hey, real cool idea Chloe. Thanks for your gift:)))))

Merry Christmas!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bless you. The best present is seeing you posting here. The dog will never be replaced. But I have an insane silver cat named Smoke now...he is about 5 lbs of love and mischief. lol He will lay on his back cradled in my arm and let me rub his belly without biting or scratching...strange behavior for a tom cat. He has me trained to listen to him. lol The cold nights I let him inside...he never messes the house but sleeps on an ottaman in the living room. Early the next morning he will be meowing at my bedroom door. The door is open but he sits in the doorway. If I do not get up after a few minutes of this...he will come to the edge of the bed...if I still do not respond...he hops onto my bed...walks up and sits on my belly and meows. lol When I get up he returns to sit in the doorway as I get dressed then runs ahead of me to the kitchen door to be let out. I make my coffee and start breakfast and halfway through cooking he comes to the door wanting HIS breakfast. We do this every day! lol He can also open the screen door by himself but never claws at the door...just opens it and sits between it and the front door meowing to come in. He is hilarious. He got three stuffed mice and some tuna for Christmas!

Posted 13 Years Ago


♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Oh my oh my... I can't wait to unwrap that present... Merry Christmas Chloe.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

377 Views
6 Reviews
Added on December 24, 2010
Last Updated on December 23, 2013

Author

Chloe..Across the Universe
Chloe..Across the Universe

Smalltown, USA, AR



About
Sometimes i feel like an alien in a strange land..can you relate? I love people and friends are just that to me , friends-if you request me as a friend it would be nice if you read something I have .. more..

Writing