Chances -

Chances -

A Story by Chloe..Across the Universe

Writers, readers, reviewers one in all , all in one , please- lend me your ears.
I come not to bury your writing but to praise it -maybe  leave a suggestion if needed.--
Young, old, new, or seasoned members of this cyber establishment
Listen -
Perhaps you are one of the writers I call elitists - those who write consistent -
good poetry and or stories. I admire them and hope to write just one poem to rival theirs some day.
Perhaps you are one who writes a good one here and there , once in awhile.
Maybe you write badly - but you can improve- if you really want to.
Please read and take notes of those who write so well here.
Listen to suggestions, don't get huffy if someone says you need better punctuation - or
You have typos , or your beat, rhythm is off- just keep writing , keep reading and not just Here- read books - read as much as you can as you learn so much from reading.
Don't be discouraged and don't aim for the top writing or feel upset if you are not in it -
Doesn't matter unless some of the reviewers are editors looking for talent , than maybe .. But only maybe .. writing is good for the heart and soul .. and we all should have a chance
So take it , do your best, don't worry and never give up ... time will help as you evolve and
Grow so does your writing ... and we are not all equal when it comes to writing - but we do All deserve respect and a chance. Take it.

© 2011 Chloe..Across the Universe


Author's Note

Chloe..Across the Universe
Writing is for all and we are not all equal when it comes to writing .. not by a long shot - we do deserve a shot , don't we?
The photo is my niece who had her baby in Dec. - she will not be happy it is here lol - but it shows how we all start the same, newborn - learning as we grow.
(He is a doll too - Able is his name and he will be able to do anything he wishes if he tries). His mom said ' get that off you can see my legs sticking up! lol so Marlene instead - one of a kind woman she was ... who took chances that were frowned upon in her day .

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Here here! I feel like I just watched a Lincoln Douglas debate and strill don't know who the f**k won. Its tough for shleps with n o self esteem to go unnoticed. I'm horrible with that, its also unfair for the bullshit to go overnoticed because the person put up a picture of them half naked, dick in hand. The piece restates the simple: If you like it, tell em why. If you don't keep your f*****g mouth shut.

And grow...can;'t be a seed forever

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Brilliant! And well worth saying lovely! Writers can always improve, to me, nobody is above another.....if we can purge through words, then so be it....we will never improve if we do not start somewhere!
Great work love!
xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


What wise words, my friend .. and everyone here in this hallowed or not place - depending on how a body sees it .. should read every word and repeat it at least twice a day! Writing is what gives a person the chance to be his or her imagination .. and can surprise even the writer!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Yup yup and yup.. well said n written

Posted 12 Years Ago


you are a bright and shining star in this writer's cafe

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

We all can learn from one another and teach each other... no matter age or experience we all have something to say.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1128 Views
16 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 24, 2011
Last Updated on May 26, 2011

Author

Chloe..Across the Universe
Chloe..Across the Universe

Smalltown, USA, AR



About
Sometimes i feel like an alien in a strange land..can you relate? I love people and friends are just that to me , friends-if you request me as a friend it would be nice if you read something I have .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Kisses Kisses

A Poem by Robin


Celeste Celeste

A Poem by Robin


Sleepwalk Sleepwalk

A Poem by Robin