All Apologies

All Apologies

A Story by Chloe..Across the Universe

My friends I am so sorry for not coming to say hello and read your words which always amaze me ... each of you have such talent.

July was another bad month ... My cousin died , then on top of this , as if my aunt did  not have enough to bear having lost two children before the third, her husband died - it was so heartbreaking- a 'double funeral'. She is still standing, somehow... July is a cruel month for me in so many ways.

My Donovan is now in kindergarten- it is so unreal! He loves school so far and is being tested for gifted and talented classes... his dad is making a huge thing of it because his girlfriend's son is in GATE - I told Donovan whether he was in this program or not he is gifted and talented - I do not want him to feel inadeqate or 'dumb' as he is neither.
Oh, and Dono will be a big brother in a few months, his dad and his lady are expecting.

All Summer I have been stressed and s tired, feeling a little sickish .. so please do not give up on me and do not think I am not interested in reading your writings and stopping to say hello... Universally speaking, I love you one and all and think of you each -
As for writing I have lost inspiration but just for now ... I missed you guys!

Stay safe, the weather is crazy all over... floods, fires, tornadoes, hurricanes and
everything in between... Peace and love to all .

© 2011 Chloe..Across the Universe


Author's Note

Chloe..Across the Universe
Could have blogged this one ... but ... oh well .. xo

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

peace and love to you also. FIVE? WOW!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Missing you, too, and think of you often...lots of love to you, take care of yourself, that is the most important thing. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
hey Chloe..You seem to have suffered a terrible time..this affects us all differently..I pray your aunt finds strength (bless her)..we miss your words and will wait until you return..inspiration will return..and probably better than ever...take care and look forward to your return xxx

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hi chloe, I was wondering what was happening with you. My deepest condolences to your Aunt and yourself in your family loss, to contemplate her and your suffering, is unbearable for me. Take strength in each other.

Brilliant news re Donovan! He is bound to be a talented child, having you as his mum. Can I ask, is it you who is his fathers lady then? If you are, that will account for your tiredness etc etc. Can you clarify please?

Not to worry about your inspiration, it will return, but right now you sound like you are pretty busy.

Big smile and hug from

Tai, all the way over the pond xx


Posted 12 Years Ago


I know each and every feeling you've described here...including death, for my friend died recently...still can't believe it's real... I have a gifted son as well, as difficult as that is to believe...but he's graduating this May, and need to know just how to say good-bye.... Damn, I'll never master that one... Stressed, tired, overworked single mom.... Chloe, please take care of yourself.... You know destiny cannot be altered, right? Blessings....

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hang in there Sweet Friend.....sounds so glib, but comes from a heart that truly cares about you! Life is difficult, and at times may become so overwhelming that we just want to get under the covers and hide forever!
Please know you are missed, and just take care of yourself!
We will be waiting for you to return!!
Hugs....lots of them!

Sheila

Posted 12 Years Ago


I will never give up on you nor matter what.

Posted 12 Years Ago


No apologizes needed... Life happens. I am sorry for your loss and pains. We could not forget such a divine lady like you.

Posted 12 Years Ago


XO to you, Chloe. Glad to know that you are keepin' on.

Posted 12 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2310 Views
19 Reviews
Added on September 6, 2011
Last Updated on September 6, 2011

Author

Chloe..Across the Universe
Chloe..Across the Universe

Smalltown, USA, AR



About
Sometimes i feel like an alien in a strange land..can you relate? I love people and friends are just that to me , friends-if you request me as a friend it would be nice if you read something I have .. more..

Writing